Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

My Buddha Bibs

Hasn't been working since DNS hack.

Kismet Mosaic

Order Printer app not working on iPad since week ago. Says not compatible with current version of Safari. My iPad is updated with latest.

Sartori Utensili

Not working to bad, used to be useful.

Pinestreet

This app has a SERIOUS flaw: It cannot print accurate packing slips if you have a partial fulfillment.

So, if you're a business that ever deals with backorders, you'll be wasting your time with this app.

(Shopify is aware of this bug, but so far has refused to fix it.)

Waterpoloshop

Not working at present..just brings me to a blank screen...Please sort!

Update...stopped working in Chrome, but works ok in Edge

Paganmarieshopnz

Was previously an excellent app. But in the last month all it does is prompt us to download it again and again and then when it does eventually want to work it just reverts back to printing old archived orders that you didn't even select. This is highly frustrating , i have emailed support multiple times and no resolution .

Vasseur Skincare

This worked at first but now suddenly does not show the product photos on the invoice (the only reason we purchased this app) and says "ERROR FORBIDDEN". We did not change anything on our end it just stopped working. And support on this app is VERY SLOW it takes over a week for a reply and in the meantime our invoices to customers look unprofessional. Not happy.

Fitzbody Com

This app is a facade. What Shopify is providing here is a half finished product that should have been professionally done and included with a Shopify store. To get a real invoice or packing slip, you'll have to pay for it to be designed and then this app will be useful.

Sportsgadgets

Absolute Rubbish!!. I expected more of you Shopify. If you are going to provide us with this app the very least you could do is add a WYSIWYG HTML editor instead of just pushing us in at the deep-end! I have been messing around with this for hours and I'm still no closer to getting the results I need. AVOID THIS APP if you don't know HTML! Come on Shopify, sort it out....

Obe & Co Web Shop

I'm amazed by the 5 star reviews on this. I personally was really hopeful that this app when i found it would reduce my workload and simplify the order process. Its a big FAIL on this requitrement because of the the coding within the app. That's the really anoying thing is that Shopify Guru's, people with the skills to easily fix this badly thought through app just won't fix it and know about it.

The printer does not work on intergrated labels. The address is at the bottom of the sheet which then moves down the sheet as more orders get added, going onto another print page making it not work. Solution - redo the code so that the address peal off part is at the top and remains in a perfect position every time no matter how long the order. PLEASE FIX THIS SHOPIFY, html coding is easy for you and a nightmare for normal everyday people like us who are also trying to run a business.

Inadequate tax breakdown for me in the UK VAT. Another issue raisesd with Shopify, another one pushed under the carpet. For order printer to work correctly we should see a NET figure(s) - The Vat/Tax on the order - The Gross total. Nice and clear for me and the customer who might also be looking to claim back the vat if they are registered.

If this app did the above correctly it would be AMAZING !!!! it would literally mean a really smooth transition of order to posting while also ticking off the invoice/vat requirement I have to perform.

This really is not a 5 star app but it so easily could be if Shopify made it work better.