Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Bijouxbela

I was about to leave a one-star review when I figured out why the app stopped working for us.

Using Chrome on a Mac it prints very tiny, so you need to bring the printer settings back up to 100%. It defaults to 58% for whatever reason.

Using a Windows laptop and Chrome, it won't open at all because Chrome is blocking the pop-up, even when you set the app url permission for the pop up and redirect.

CHECK CHROME POP UP AND REDIRECT SETTINGS when trying to print an order with this app. It is not the app itself, as far as I can tell. Something has changed in Chrome. You will see a warning on the browser address bar when you select to print the invoice. Click on that and go from there. It is not saving the permission for us but the url is there as a link. Just click on that link and the order printer interface will open.

I have contacted Shopify and they are looking into this too.

In the meantime hope this helps and you get your orders printed easily!

Greenpaxx

The app is broken. When you own a small business you need systems that are reliable. Shopify should have it's own print order system, we shouldn't have to go to an outside app this is like kindergarten math for Shopify. Now this order printer app doesn't even work. Huge waste of time and energy trying to figure this out.

Kalikeepsakes

Loved it until my drop shipper contacted me to let me know that the sku is not printed.

Lil Baby On Board

Nice app. Free and works as described.

www.lilbabyonboard.com

Paperwhimsy

UPDATED MY REVIEW as I read another store owner's comment just below to click on Get to "install" the app even though I already have the app installed. That worked the trick and now the app is working, again. Apparently the issue is something in the app that might have updated but didn't push through properly to the stores.

____________

Hi Folks, this is a temporary review and when the order printer is back I'll change it.

I just contacted you via the chat app and apparently you cannot replicate my problem since you see my orders through the order printer fine. However, I cannot see my orders through the order printer or print my orders through the order printer.

It was working fine and then something weird happened when I tried to access it - a bunch of icons showed up on my screen like it was trying to load the app and then I ended up with a blank page and it's been blank since.

To top it all off, the chat app failed twice while I was chatting with Andrew. I have no idea what that issue was. I have cleared out my browser history and my cookies and I still have a blank page instead of an order printer and I can't print my orders. And apparently I am not the only one. I'd hazard a guess that the issue probably does stem from Shopify. I hope you can figure this out soon.

Estatebeads

App quit working several times this week.

Pharmduo

Update: clicked "get" even though I already have this app installed and it works now...

Stopped working recently. When it worked I liked the layout it provided better than the standard Shopify layout.

Triple Mountain

I love this app. I give it four stars simply because 1) We shouldn't need an app to print branded invoices in Shopify, and 2) it's hard to edit yourself unless you know coding.

That said, we've been using it since it came out. The Shopify team helped set ours up at no charge and it provides a professional, branded invoice to ship with our orders. It includes our logo, the order info, and we had them add some boilerplate text reminding customers to check often for new items. Once that text was added, it was easy for me to find the text section in the code and change the wording when I wanted to.

Recently, I wished we could easily tell how many orders a customer had placed with us, right on the invoice, because we include different freebies with different order numbers. I'd been running back to the computer to look them up, but suddenly it dawned on me to ask if it could be included in Order Printer. Voila! Within a day they had added to our template: "You have placed (x) orders with us. Thank you!" just as I'd asked. Now not only do we know how many orders the customer has placed, but we're subtly reminding them what a great, loyal customer they are, and that they're appreciated!

Until Shopify creates a built-in invoice / packing slip template that supports branding, this is THE app to use. It's free and made by Shopify, so if it happens to break because of something they change in the platform, you know it will get fixed right away. Support is great, and there's a feature that allows you to select multiple orders to print invoices for at once.

Valuebeltsplus

Works every time....................................................................

Jackieb Design

Stopped working 8/4/2018, noted others just re-downloaded. RE-DOWNLOADED and its working fine now...