Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Faith Defines Us

I actually liked for about a year but lately it has not met the needs of my company because it doesn't load anymore. So that is not a good app to download.

September 9, 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app. As it was working for you previously, the loading error is most likely related to a browser issue or a problem caused by an ad blocker or browser extension.

I'd suggest trying in a different browser and an incognito/private browsing tab. If it works there, then you likely just need to clear your browser's cache. If this doesn't work, try disabling any ad blockers or browser extensions that you may have. If the issue still persists, please contact our support and they can have our technical team take a look for you: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

Maison Dorée

Bonjour

j'ai besoin d'écrire FACTURE en Francais no INVOICE
merci de m'expliquer
client@maison-doree.com

Babylotta

This App works but there are y view things which block it from being used professionally:

1. If we print orders with lots of articles over more then one dinA4 pages it is chaos meaning at the end of each sheet there is maybe a half of a article shown and the other half on the next side.

2. There is no option to print tags or meta fields on the invoices

September 7, 2020

Thank you for writing your review and providing us with your feedback here. I can certainly see why the issues you've referenced would be problematic for you when using the Order Printer app, and why great control over the printing format would allow you to use the app more efficiently. I will be sure to submit your comments to our development team for their consideration as merchant feedback plays a big part in the development and improvement of our apps moving forward. -Victor, Shopify Support

XE4EX

In principal I am satisfy with the app. But suddenly, the app tells me that it cannot work with Safari & Brave browser (Cookies activated).

Any advice what I can do? Should print some invoices
Thanks and Cheers
Gerhard

September 4, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with some helpful feedback! In many cases this can be resolved by clearing the browser cookies for Shopify in Safari or Brave. If you've performed the above workaround already and still cannot use the app I'd recommend using another browser, such as Google Chrome! -Oliver, Shopify Support

Tiger Gear Shop

Great service, quick communication and last but not leas! I definitely recommend it this way........

So So Gay

Really useful app - wish it had been installed by default, it's so much nicer to use than the default 'packing list' that Shopify produces. Only issue is if you're only fulfiling part of the order, it prints the full list of items, so I have to manually write 'To follow' next to other items, and customers often follow up asking why stuff is missing (despite being warned multiple times custom printed stock is sent separately). Would be good to be able to select with items to include, and which to put in another section (perhaps 'These items will be sent soon').

decor oui

I feel the app is cool, and i will recommend it to my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L'Ingénieux - Des produits du Québec

Fonctionne très bien et il est facile de personnaliser les "templates". Maintenant, il est facile d'imprimer les factures des clients.

One Funny Mother Gifts

If I could give this negative stars I would. Same for shopify support. Spent last five days waiting for a fix. 650 orders in cue with no way to print. Only feedback was to unblock third party cookies. did that a week ago. Fix this shopify. This is your app....and you don't have this feature build in. Why build a platform to sell things and then stop short of actually being able to fulfill orders.

The Good Tee

it stupid that you can't add a logo or make minor tweaks. And extra stupid it's not built into Shopify. My packing slips do not even have products on it, I've asked them several times to fix the issue and NO reply. WOW. can someone PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND TELL ME WHY A PACKING SLIP WOULD NOT LIST THE PRODUCTS???