Order Printer , Počet recenzí: 882

• 10 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 25 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 16. říjen 2018

It's practical, but not as professionally laid out as I had hoped. So unless you write code or know someone who does, you can't easily edit the information for your document. I'd love to have the option of adding my shops logo but can't do that either.

Marking Remarks
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
1. říjen 2020

We are using the app for 2 years now and while expanding and processing more orders, we are receiving more customer messages with a mix of questions and issues. A huge problem for us are orders with refunded items. Those are listed as refunded in the order overview, yet they appear on the printed sheet which leads to wrong items being picked/shipped.

Evil Greed
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 5. říjen 2020

Hey, there! I'm sorry to hear about your predicament with the app, and I'd love to look into this for you further. I'll reach out to you via email shortly for more information, and we can take a look together. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

29. duben 2016

Love this app, but it doesn't work properly anymore. About half the time now, Whenever I try to print invoices w/this app, I'm redirected to the App store. It's very annoying! Please fix this.

The Pizza Bible
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
2. únor 2018

Really easy to use BUT please include a field for order date! If I dont print it on the day I get it - there is no field for the order date. Really frustrating to have to look up each order to find the date ordered as I do pre-orders.

One Harper Lane 1
Austrálie
Datum úprav: 9. květen 2016

I've been using this app for a couple of years. It is now broken. No word from Shopify about when it might be fixed. Has ruined the Shopify experience for me at the moment - it's a real drag getting my orders printed off.

Djecoshop
Spojené království
12. duben 2014

It is very easy to use and does what you need it for but what it doesn't do is SENDING for example every new invoice via e-mail to a computer!! this is really missing ...

Wallum - The New Simple Wallet
Rakousko
20. březen 2017

This app has so much potential for Shopify stores. Too bad it's not getting the attention it needs from Shopify.

Oursandals
Kanada
27. září 2018

Loved this app, worked perfectly for 3 years producing much more professional looking order forms / invoices / packing slips etc. than the standard one.... However, it has stopped working with the Safari update and it's a real issue. PLEASE PLEASE FIX - Up to this point was a 5 star!

Tolly McRae
Spojené království
16. květen 2019

Used to work great, now it doesn't since I updated to Mojave on Mac. Please fix this! Shopify should be able to bulk print orders with ease

After the Robes
Dánsko
20. duben 2021

I have been using this app for awhile now but the last few times I've noticed it's not printing all my invoices causing delays in getting orders out to customers in a timely manner. There's no pattern in the ones it misses it seems to just pick and choose. Also I would love it if you could print over 50 at a time. I usually get 200+ orders at once and it's kind of a pain.

SewMagicMama
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 4. květen 2021

Hello and thank you for leaving your review. Order Printer can print up to 50 orders at this time using bulk actions: https://bit.ly/3h9vvEB. As for the issue you're seeing where invoices aren't printing, please feel free to get in touch with our support team directly so we can help troubleshoot this further: https://bit.ly/3egEEfa. -Oliver, Shopify Support