Order Printer , Počet recenzí: 883

• 10 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 25 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
Datum úprav: 30. duben 2021

We've used this app for a few years but now we're noticing that many orders are being skipped. This causes a lot of confusion for fulfillment.

Spiceboutique
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
20. únor 2019

I have been using this App for about three years but it no longer works with the latest version of Safari. I am using Safari Version 12.0.3 (14606.4.5) and it will not load.

I detest Google Chrome and have no intention of switching browsers just because an App doesn't work. Please get this fixed.

Spitfire Leather
24. leden 2017

I love the format of the printed orders but I have caught it many times not printing an order out of a list of many. On days when I have hundreds of orders to print I cannot trust it to print every single one so once they are printed I have to go back and look through them all to make sure they are there which is time consuming. I have talked to support about it and they admit that it happens.
www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads
Kanada
14. duben 2016

It is OK but the font is very big. I contacted support and they knew of the problem but they could not fix it for some reason so a bit disappointed.

Cws Healing
23. říjen 2017

Very useful but some of the template variables don't seem to work. E.g. {{ transaction.date }} or {{ transaction.created_at }}

Contacted support, they're not sure either.

Genetic Supplements
25. září 2018

I would have given 5 stars, I really like this app, I have customised it the way I like, but when I upgraded to Safari 12, it stopped working. As another reviewer said, surely this wan’t a surprise! Please get it back working again. I’m saved temporarily by the fact that it does work on my iPad!

Fired Creations
1. květen 2016

Has been fantastic - recently it keeps redirecting us to the app store and showing us an old invoice. Hoping this can be fixed and get back to being great!

Old English Company
Datum úprav: 13. listopad 2020

This app saves my clients order management but today all templates where gone and the app can't start. Is this the same issue reported after Shopify updating something. My clients have some kind of panic now because they can't print any order slips with the QR codes I made for them in templates.

Näsets Vedugnsbageri
Švédsko
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 16. listopad 2020

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced this issue with the Order Printer app. I'd like to take a closer look at this to see what may have caused the loss of these templates, so I will send an email to you shortly to touch base with you on this. Please look out for that and get back to me there if you're still requiring assistance. -Victor, Shopify Support

29. červen 2022

Is this App integrated for use in Shopify Flow? I want to use it to print orders automatically and add an order tag if certain conditions are met when order created triggers.

9point8
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 17. červenec 2022

Thank you for reaching out and posting this question! While Order Printer isn't integrated with Shopify Flow at the moment, we understand that this is important to you and we'd be happy to log this as a feature request to our development team for considerations in future releases.

If you'd like to explore apps that work with Shopify Flow, then we've got a list of them right over here: https://bit.ly/3PfxkAF. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

3. listopad 2016

nice app for free but has its limitations. for example, an invoice generated from the admin side does not include the billing address, only the shipping address. also, there is no way to manually email the invoice to the customer, has to be saved down as a .pdf and send separately through your email server.

Thankfully Yours Llc