Order Printer , Počet recenzí: 892

• 10 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 9 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 25 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. listopad 2016

nice app for free but has its limitations. for example, an invoice generated from the admin side does not include the billing address, only the shipping address. also, there is no way to manually email the invoice to the customer, has to be saved down as a .pdf and send separately through your email server.

Thankfully Yours Llc
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
1. leden 2016

Clunky, and lacking simple features. Limited to displaying the last 10 orders, which has to be bypassed by clicking into Orders, then the drop down, then Order Printer, then back to Orders.

It gets the job done, but it wastes time. Selling things that require physical requires printing a receipt, and Shopify should include a far more robust solution.

Cloud Provisions
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Datum úprav: 10. srpen 2018

UPDATED MY REVIEW as I read another store owner's comment just below to click on Get to "install" the app even though I already have the app installed. That worked the trick and now the app is working, again. Apparently the issue is something in the app that might have updated but didn't push through properly to the stores.

____________

Hi Folks, this is a temporary review and when the order printer is back I'll change it.

I just contacted you via the chat app and apparently you cannot replicate my problem since you see my orders through the order printer fine. However, I cannot see my orders through the order printer or print my orders through the order printer.

It was working fine and then something weird happened when I tried to access it - a bunch of icons showed up on my screen like it was trying to load the app and then I ended up with a blank page and it's been blank since.

To top it all off, the chat app failed twice while I was chatting with Andrew. I have no idea what that issue was. I have cleared out my browser history and my cookies and I still have a blank page instead of an order printer and I can't print my orders. And apparently I am not the only one. I'd hazard a guess that the issue probably does stem from Shopify. I hope you can figure this out soon.

Paperwhimsy
20. duben 2017

This is good for a free app, but limited in customisation and printouts seem clunky and un-refined. I'm looking at a paid option because appearance is so important right down to the last detail.

www.geometrico.co.uk

Geometrico
Spojené království
25. duben 2016

As the previous poster commented, my orders also have been going to this page and I have to back up and try again to make it work. Not a huge problem but very annoying.

Teddys Tack Trunk
24. květen 2022

I installed this app, because it's a requirement to use with the Orderly Packing Slips. The packing slips are beautiful, a much needed upgrade to the Shopify packing slips. HOWEVER - you can't print the packing slips from the same page that you fulfill the order. So you have to 1) fulfill the order, 2) exit out of the order itself back to your Shopify Orders page, 3) select the checkbox next to the order and click "Print with Order App," 4) be taken to the Order App page, THEN you can print the dashboard. For one or two orders, it's annoying but not a huge deal. But if you're fulfilling a lot of orders at one time, it's a hassle to have to fulfill the orders on one page, then go somewhere else just to print the packing slips.

Florious Beauty
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
Vývojář Shopify odpověděl 8. červen 2022

Hi there, Florious Beauty. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review for Order Printer. Having the ability to both fulfil and print packing slips on the same page would be a great feature for this app to have, and we can absolutely see the value such a feature would provide. I want to let you know that I've passed this feedback on to our Product Team, so they can look into building this feature into a future app update. Though I can't comment on any timelines, I can assure you that the team is aware of this feature request. Thanks again for your review! -Imogen, Shopify Support

27. listopad 2016

I rely heavily on this app for my store. It has a lot of potential but it's falling a bit short. Shopify is quick to point blame at browsers updates instead of giving people 'real' options of generating PDF and printed outputs without browser HTML dependencies. I just don't think this app is getting the attention internally at Shopify that it deserves.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co
Kanada
7. březen 2018

Only have used a few times, but worked everytime!

Pr0t0type
26. únor 2018

I love this app but it has one fatal flaw that makes it really frustrating to use. I'll update to 5 stars when it gets updated. 100% of the time, when I want to generate invoices or packing slips for multiple orders I'm going to also want to NEXT purchase postage for those same orders. Right now, after printing Invoices or Packing Slips for multiple orders I must go back to the Orders page and re-select all the orders again to Bulk print shipping labels. Very manual and creates more chance of me committing human error. I imagine it'd take a good Shopify coder 2 hours to add this feature and solve a huge headache for users.

Local Joe
30. duben 2016

This app is great for what it is, but I wish the layout of the invoices and packing slips had a little nicer design...or at least were more customizable. But the basic functionality is fine.

Tessa Hughes Fashion