Order Printer , 892 Rezensionen

• 10 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 25 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
25. November 2015

Now we don't need to use a third party software to write/ generate a bill.
Saves time.

Technotronic
Indien
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
5. November 2014

Quick way to print orders. Thank you.

Kratom Trading Company
3. Mai 2015

Really easy to use with good functionality. We use this app for each order. Thanks!

INSPIRADO
8. März 2014

Fantastic App.. very easy to modify a template to make a custom one,

I wanted to make a packing slip in the style of Amazon seller packing slips and it took me about 30 mins to make on that is very similar and allows me to print shipping label and packing slip at the same time.... will be very useful when I eventually get multiple daily orders.

Shirtland
Vereinigtes Königreich
28. April 2015

Thanks for the wonderful app Shopify. This app has made shipping bulk orders a breeze. Now we can focus on Marketing, our new Summer Product Line, and the Day-to-Day Operations of our business instead. Thank you so very much for the great app!

Country Sheek Look
Bearbeitet am 26. August 2015

This app is a facade. What Shopify is providing here is a half finished product that should have been professionally done and included with a Shopify store. To get a real invoice or packing slip, you'll have to pay for it to be designed and then this app will be useful.

Fitzbody Com
Kanada
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
15. Dezember 2014

I downloaded this because a packing slip is pretty basic when you're filling orders, but theirs is useless. It only prints the sender and recipient address on it, no order information.

You can print an invoice which gives you all the order info, but this document isn't marked PAID anywhere on it, so this is useless, too. Customizing requires quite a bit of work and using Liquid. For me, a useless app.

Local Color Collection
Mehr als 5 jahre mit der App
5. November 2014

Efficient way to print out your orders. Thanks Shopify.

SimplyFab Inc.
9. März 2015

We use this for every order we get!

Australian Woodwork
Australien
28. Oktober 2015

Great app - I love that by simply checking a box I can print an invoice and packing slip at the same time.

Mandysmoon