Order Printer , 883 Rezensionen

• 10 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 25 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Juni 2015

This app is perfect for printing my invoices to send out with my packages. I was able to apply my store logo to the top of the invoice using their clear instructions to do this. It provides a more professional looking invoice than the generic one.

Plum Beadacious
23. September 2021

This app is perfect for our business as we use this to print our custimised packing slips and it works perfectluy! Could not recommend this enough. Great job team!

Fetching Ware
Australien
Shopify hat geantwortet 27. September 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words and for sharing your feedback with us here! I'm delighted to hear that the app works well for you and your business. -Victor, Shopify Support

22. Oktober 2017

Love this easy-to-use app! Helps us make tailor our order slips!

Theellystore
Singapur
10. November 2016

Great, free and easy to use. Currently functioning on https://www.ashanis.com

Effizi
5. Juni 2018

Works well for me. I recommend this app - it does exactly what I was expecting and is easy to set up.

Suelanejewellery
9. Januar 2019

This is a great app for bulk printing packing slips and Invoices. I have used it for a year or more :)

The Rugged Beard Company
12. Mai 2015

A good one for an organized printout .... a must have app !

JorenDarey
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
7. Februar 2023

very nice looking templates that were easy to use. As with most things in the Shopify cart you need this add on app to make your invoices look good.

Humanity Organics
27. März 2017

Works well for printing customer orders - would be nice to be able to edit the designs within this app

The Little Pancake Company
27. August 2015

App works for me, would be nice if it was built into shopify as previous reviewer stated

Nexusvapour