Order Printer , 883 Rezensionen

• 10 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 25 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Oktober 2018

For those non Safari who have found the app doesn't load after the latest Safari update: in Safari preferences, under Privacy, you will find a box titled "Prevent cross-site tracking" that iOS ticked by default. This is a new Safari 12 feature. If you untick this box, Order Printer appears to work again. Not clear why the new cross-site tracking feature affects Order Printer, but that appears to be the cause.

Shadow Horse
31. Juli 2017

great app - necessary when using you website for wholesale orders

Terraeclat
Bearbeitet am 14. Februar 2018

Been using this app for many many years now. Works fine!

Paintaccess
Australien
4. Januar 2022

We have been using this app for many years and it is first class....I would like to know if I can set-up a default name for the print function - as is the file name instead of order printer - I'd like to use something more specific and then add the date of the order file

Liberty Flights - Experts in Vaping
Neuseeland
Shopify hat geantwortet 7. Januar 2022

I'm delighted to hear that you've enjoyed using the Order Printer app for a number of years and we really appreciate you sharing your feedback with us here. I am afraid it is not possible to change the default name of the file when you print or save it, or change the format, but I can see why this would help save time on your part. I will be sure to pass your suggestions onto our development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

7. Januar 2015

Great app that greatly simplifies the order printing process for our Shopify store.

Womens Ties
9. September 2018

Wizard Patch embroidered badges and patches and logo makers for clubs, biker vests and motorcycle harley davidson hog jackets and corporate logos etc use this app for all our custom embroidered logo patch and badge listings. This app allows us to customize even further our site, and allows us to print invoices tailored to our customers! Good work guys. check us out https://wizardpatch.com and see the app working for yourself!

Wizard Patch™
Australien
23. Januar 2017

Love this FREE app and true story: "you don't realize what you have until it's gone"! I was in hopeless despair for a few hours earlier today with the app not working but now we are back in business (literally!). Thank you times a million to whoever posted the suggestion to clear cache/cookies!

Sentiments Of Grace
Bearbeitet am 17. Oktober 2017

Print invoices easily and edit templates using this app! thanks and works great with my store!

Www Safety Label Co Uk
19. April 2016

Very happy with this app. Absolutely no setup and just what I needed, thanks!

Keith

www.industrialsuppliesuk.co.uk

Industrial Supplies Uk
15. August 2017

This makes things 10 times easier than printing them individually.

3 Leaf Tea