Order Printer , 892 Rezensionen

• 10 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 25 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
13. April 2018

A neat app considering that it's free. I love that you can load your own templates!

Superior Bling Designs
5 tage mit der App
7. Mai 2019

Zero compatibility with Mac on Safari 12.1, which as of this writing, is the latest version. However, "Order Printer" keeps displaying a message to upgrade Safari. Cache and cookie clearing and app disabling does not remedy the problem.

It is unfortunate that Shopify does not provide the very basic function of printing a true receipt/invoice (with costs shown), although it is a basic necessity and provided by all other e-commerce sites.

Having to rely on an app, which in turn is non-functional, is not acceptable.

Metro Retro Vintage
4 tage mit der App
2. August 2014

gets stuck every time when I try to load app

Post Oak Knife Co.
Etwa 10 stunden mit der App
9. April 2017

Create's professional looking invoices for my customers!

Autumns Crafty Corner
4 tage mit der App
14. April 2018

App in easy to use and templets are user friendly. Fully customizable and looks great – BUT there is one huge down fall I wish I knew of prior to purchasing. If a customer’s order needs to ship in more than one box you CAN NOT print packing slips specific to what is in the individual boxes. One packing slip only which lists the whole order. Truly not as professional as it should be.

Rough Cut Soap Co
29. November 2020

Some variables are not working, especially those starting with "shipping_address", in the Address details section. Example: {{ shipping_address.first_name }} is not working. I can't name all the variables not working, there are too much.

SunShineDressing
Frankreich
Shopify hat geantwortet 1. Dezember 2020

Thanks for writing your review and for providing your feedback to us here. I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue and would be happy to take a closer look at this for you. I will send an email to you shortly and we can discuss this issue in more detail there. -Victor, Shopify Support

20. Dezember 2018

The app could be nice if it worked properly very erratic no customer service response. app crashes often and prints notes randomly.

Aegle Gear
29. November 2017

you could make some more example templates. App is almost useless

Dojishop
Rumänien
29. März 2020

Quite useful and easy to use. It may requires some coding but it's easy to get and manage. It helped a lot us.

Maria Azeitona
Portugal
12. Juli 2018

I was doing my invoices/packing slips manually but this app has really helped streamline packing my orders. It was money well spend to have it integrated within shopify. The designs are also very clean and professional looking.

Tuckben1