Order Printer , 892 Rezensionen

• 10 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 9 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 25 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. März 2022

I fail to print or save a complete invoice on iPad via Shopify POS. It display only half of the invoice. Anyway to fix this?

IOSOI Skin Lab
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Etwa 13 stunden mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 28. März 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for notifying us of this issue. I am not sure why this is happening, so I would recommend you contact our support team directly for further assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

They will be able to authenticate you on the store and dig into this in more detail. -Victor, Shopify Support

2. August 2014

gets stuck every time when I try to load app

Post Oak Knife Co.
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa 10 stunden mit der App
13. Juni 2019

I have encounter no problems with this app, it works perfectly. I am very happy with it! Definitely recommending!

Nightmaker
Österreich
17. Januar 2017

Our store went live, I quickly realized I did not like the default printed orders.

I downloaded this app and bam, we had invoices we liked!

And then we easily tweaked the template to make it even better fit our needs.

Thanks!

Tourne Sol
Kanada
13. Januar 2021

I read a review back in Oct last year that the app no longer allows printing from phone properly. Just had it installed today and experienced same problem - has the problem about printing from phone been fixed?

Green Florist
Kanada
Etwa 24 stunden mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 16. Januar 2021

Hey, there! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I know this was an issue that our developers were aware of at the time. I'll be sending you an email so we can follow up on this with our development team and take a closer look into this together. - Oliver, Shopify Support

Bearbeitet am 3. August 2017

It just took my invoices to a new level. Easy to install and it works great for online orders as well as you can use on the POS system. Highly recommend.

Buffalobrewshop
Vereinigte Staaten
21. Januar 2017

Looks great, but can't get it to print from my iPad.

Error: Oops! There was a problem loading Order Printer. Application failed to launch.

What to do????

Madge
Australien
Etwa 6 stunden mit der App
12. November 2018

Doesn't work for Safari!!! Please fix this Shopify. I do not want to use Google products like Chrome. Google is evil.

ChezCarpus.com
Frankreich
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
2. Dezember 2020

App was not easy to use so I deleted it. Now I am trying to reinstall it but i get the following message "There’s no page at this address - Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."

Swanky Boutique
Malta
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 7. Dezember 2020

Hi, there! Thank you for providing your feedback here. Our developers are aware of an issue where merchants are receiving this error message after deleting the app and then attempting to re-install. They're working to push a fix for this as soon as possible. The current workaround for this is using https://orderprinter.shopifyapps.com/auth/shopify?shop=MYSHOPIFYURL and replacing MYSHOPIFYURL with your unique myshopify.com url.

I'll be sending you an email to follow up on this. From there, i'll be able to escalate this up to our technical support team as a use case for their investigation into this. If you're still having trouble please feel free to respond to me there. All the best! - Oliver, Shopify Support

Bearbeitet am 13. September 2020

I want you to localize "Shop province code" in Japanese. If it is not localized, the display will be strange and the app cannot be used.

シーシャ卸.com
Japan
Shopify hat geantwortet 15. September 2020

Hello! Thank you so much for that feedback. Localization is very important to us, and I'd like to find out more about how it currently displays for you and what changes would need to be made. I'll follow up with you via email shortly for more details. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support