Order Printer , 883 avis

• 10 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 9 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 25 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
Modifié le 1 janvier 2017

too slow to generate docs from within order link

Black Velvet Sydney
Australie
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
27 octobre 2020

Not super happy with app. When trying to print orders in bulk it skips a bunch so you need to back and print the ones it misses. Good app in theory but it would be nice if it actually worked properly.

Windy Point Soap Making Supplies
Shopify a répondu 3 novembre 2020

Hi, there. Thanks for letting us know that you're experiencing this issue. Our developers are aware of an issue resulting in skipped orders during bulk printing and are still working on a fix for this. In the meantime, printing from the desktop version of the app should be working as expected, or you can always use a different app such as Order Printer Pro: https://bit.ly/3mPa3a1. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

2 octobre 2018

I haven't used this much at all because there are so many other great shipping apps that do everything BUT if you need just a quick printout without any bells or whistles, this is ok.

Brew Lucky
20 juillet 2022

App stopped working on any of my HP computers only MAC. Brought it to Shopify Attn and no one has gotten back to me. Major inconvenience.

Hair So Fab
Shopify a répondu 6 août 2022

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. I am sorry to hear about your experience, and I'd like to ensure you get the support you need with this.

Since you have already reached out to our Support team, I ask that you reconnect with our agents to check on the status of your ticket using this link: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. They will be able to give you an update, along with any further steps or information required. -Olivia, Shopify Support

Modifié le 7 avril 2017

Does what it says. Wish you could add your logo to the invoice just by uploading a picture when you print it though. I cannot pay someone to do it in html or liquid.
I also notice when you print an order invoice, it also prints the url of the order at the top right of the page... It looks unprofessional and bizarre.

Glam Geek
7 novembre 2018

It has stopped working with my latest version of Safari- on all devices. I use this a lot and am happy with the app, just need to fix this important issue!!

Mayfair Candle Company
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 septembre 2018

used to work well.
No problem with Safari 12.0 until end of last week.
Now out of the blue it says the app can't be used with this browser.
I dislike Chrome very much, but will have to use it now.
Surely I am not the only one on a Mac? Please sort it out so I can go back to using Safari, thanks

The Pippa & Ike Show
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 2 octobre 2018

Unfortunately this app is still not working properly. A great shame as it was very useful particularly for start-ups that cannot afford adding more costs charged by other app developers. I guess you get what you pay for!

Seems the developer hasn't noticed the higher 1* ratings are on the increase!

LEGACY85
Presque 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
17 février 2019

This app used to be SO GOOD, but it won´t let us print orders on our Macbooks anymore. It says this app is not running on your version of Safari. I am running the latest Safari version. This needs a fix ASAP. Always have to switch to Google Chrome to print my orders.

ENAKA®
Allemagne
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
11 mars 2019

i love this app and even bought a template, but it's not working with Safari anymore, when will this be fixed?

DTC Makeup