Order Printer , 리뷰 892개

• 평점의 10%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 9%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 25%가 별 1개입니다
2021년 4월 17일

I used this app all the time, but I need to know how to join different labels in one page to print them.

tiendamarron
칠레
답글 Shopify개 2021년 4월 27일

Hi, there! Happy to hear the app is working well for you and I'm happy to inform you that this is indeed possible. Order Printer can print up to 50 orders at a time using bulk actions: https://bit.ly/3h9vvEB. -Oliver, Shopify Support

2018년 6월 17일

It might be plain looking but it gets the job done. Now printing waybills isn't a problem anymore for starters.

Lami Fragrance
나이지리아
2017년 1월 23일

For anyone not able to use Order Printer on or around 1/23/17: Clear your browser cache. This worked for me.

Shopwpt
미국
2019년 2월 14일

For everyone having issues with the first letter of each line being cut off recently, here is your fix:

Edit your invoice template and add this line at the very top of the page (page with all the code):

Now at the bottom of the whole template, add the line:

This wraps the whole template together and shifts it slightly to the right, so all your missing text on the left should appear. If this does not work try changing the 0.5em to something bigger maybe 1em. Hope this helps!

Vicarious Media
영국
2020년 5월 19일

I use this every day for every order. Very customizable. Don't know why some order variables aren't accessible from within templates -- e.g. order tags.

Konrads Specialty Foods & Ingredients
캐나다
2018년 11월 7일

Great app, but after the latest browser updates it no longer works, do you have an update for this soon?

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.
캐나다
2017년 12월 30일

Cool app but how do DOWNLOAD the invoice in PDF? I can only print, and it directs me to my printer directly...

Charles

Kulture Official
싱가포르
2016년 4월 30일

Me too, prints previous invoice used when you restart it.
While writing, how about at least a couple of better presented forms!
The standard one looks like it was printed in a newsprint press!

Bart6221
오스트레일리아
2016년 10월 3일

It would be good however to be able to make this the default option when you press print in shopify rather than having to select the app :-)

Groupead Asia Pacific
뉴질랜드
2020년 12월 1일

I was having some issues so I deleted the app. Now when I try to reinstall, it says page does not exist. Please help

The Modernest
아랍에미리트
답글 Shopify개 2020년 12월 4일

Hey, there. Thanks for letting us know about this. This is currently an open issue that our developers are aware of and is being worked on. At the moment you can instead re-install the app by adding your .myshopify.com url to this direct install link: https://orderprinter.shopifyapps.com/auth/shopify?shop=MYSHOPIFYURL.

To help the team with their investigation of this, I'd also like to send this up to them for added context. I'll send you an email to authenticate your account so that I can do this. Thank you very much and speak soon. - Brie, Shopify Support