Order Printer , 리뷰 885개

• 평점의 10%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 9%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 25%가 별 1개입니다
2023년 7월 26일에 편집됨

Ammended to say this App has become useless so I don't know what has happened. It prints part of an order on one sheet and then the rest of the order on another sheet, it just seems to have a mind of it's own. I am wasting so much paper and ink that I am furious. I thought it was just me but reading the reviews here it seems to be an issue. This is just not professional at all.

The Good Soap
영국
답글 Shopify개 2023년 1월 15일

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. By default, the templates are set up to automatically pull your store details from the settings in the Shopify admin (https://bit.ly/3QEXNZP) and the customer's details from their orders. However, it sounds like your templates may have been modified at some point and we'll need to take a closer look at your account in order to help resolve this issue. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify app store, we'd be happy to further assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

2018년 1월 2일

We can't add barcodes to the invoice anymore because the app blocks javascript.

Iontoderma
캐나다
2018년 10월 7일

We have used this app happily for years, but it is not compatible with the latest update to Safari, so it is now rendered useless!

Newton's Paints Ltd.
뉴질랜드
2021년 1월 11일

App works as described but when reaching out for support to add a column for discount detail there is never any answer. I have reached out 3 times in reference to different issues. Please help!!

Whistler Group
답글 Shopify개 2021년 1월 12일

Hey, there! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having trying to get support for your question. This may be something our Theme support team can help with but I'll need to find out more information about what you're looking for first. I'll send you an email shortly so we can follow up on this. Warm regards! - Oliver, Shopify Support

2019년 1월 19일

Doesn't work with IOS(Apple air print). Trying to have as a backup in case of computer problems but it prints a screen shot with a bunch of extra information that is not for customers. I hope that Shopify fixes this app for mobile and doesn't continue to be stuck in the past.

GUSTO + CO
2018년 12월 3일

The app no longer works in Safari, can you please fix the issue, that would be very helpful, thanks!

eco-tandenborstels.nl
네덜란드
앱 사용 기간 대략 4년
2018년 11월 6일

The app is not working on Safari?? Had to open on chrome to print my receipts. This issue has never happened before. Please look into this

Trukini Swim
캐나다
앱 사용 기간 대략 4년
2020년 11월 12일

I am no longer able to print invoices and I see someone else is having the same issue. The invoice will come up along with the big green print button, but clicking on the button does not work. This seems to be a known issue but has not been fixed and issue started 3 weeks ago. Currently looking for a new app to use. I would think shopify would have good apps.

Mush Boutique
답글 Shopify개 2020년 11월 16일

Hi, there! We experienced this issue a few weeks back and it has since been resolved, however your browser may be caching the issue from before. I'd recommend clearing your browser's cache, and this should resolve this for you. I'll follow up with you via email to see if this works, and if not we can do some more troubleshooting together. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

2020년 5월 29일

This used to work but for months now I getter server error when I try to print an invoice. Any way to fix it?

DemBonesShoppe
2018년 10월 30일

Stopped working in Safari after years of working well. Have reported more than once, been over a month now, no fix apart from clearing website data every time you want to use it which means you have to log in again and now that not working this morning too. I'm very disappointed as its not been fixed. We are a tiny business and cannot afford to pay lots of different apps for everything so loved this free one until now. Please get it fixed.

Chef Bernie's