Order Printer , 리뷰 892개

• 평점의 10%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 9%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 25%가 별 1개입니다
2017년 11월 16일에 편집됨

Originally I thought the app was horrible as it did not show the details from the Bold Apps - Product Options.

It does show the options now but they are all messed up when a customer chooses multiple products.

So how do we print our orders?

Igift
캐나다
2020년 6월 23일에 편집됨

Has suddenly stopped working. Crisis! Please fix this immediately as we rely upon it completely to dispatch our orders

Earth Fairy
오스트레일리아
2019년 2월 5일

Still no update to work with safari?!?!? Its been 3 months guys....sort it out!!

Salad Days
영국
2016년 11월 1일

Since the DNS hack does not print the complete order. I am at a loss now as to what to use. Has consumed too much of my time to figure it out.

Denim Salon
2018년 8월 5일

worked very very well hardly a glitch for years, suddenly won't load. please fix shopify!

Hydrohockeytest
뉴질랜드
2020년 9월 6일

I actually liked for about a year but lately it has not met the needs of my company because it doesn't load anymore. So that is not a good app to download.

Faith Defines Us
답글 Shopify개 2020년 9월 9일

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the app. As it was working for you previously, the loading error is most likely related to a browser issue or a problem caused by an ad blocker or browser extension.

I'd suggest trying in a different browser and an incognito/private browsing tab. If it works there, then you likely just need to clear your browser's cache. If this doesn't work, try disabling any ad blockers or browser extensions that you may have. If the issue still persists, please contact our support and they can have our technical team take a look for you: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions. Hope that helps! - Brie, Shopify Support

2019년 11월 22일

I guess it doesnt work anymore. IT looks like it'll work but when you see the preview to print the words are like.... a weird computer lingo. looks like a coding error. thats unfortunate bc it looked promising

Shop Cozy Co.
2016년 5월 8일

Was previously an excellent app. But in the last month all it does is prompt us to download it again and again and then when it does eventually want to work it just reverts back to printing old archived orders that you didn't even select. This is highly frustrating , i have emailed support multiple times and no resolution .

Paganmarieshopnz
뉴질랜드
2018년 8월 2일

APP NOT WORKING & CONTACTED SHOPIFY BUT HAVEN'T HEARD BACK. YET

Shop Cactus Watches
오스트레일리아
2018년 8월 3일

Love this app but it stopped working! Please resolve sooon!!!

Bellavida Boutique