Order Printer , 892 avaliações

Classificação geral
3,1
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 44% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 12% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 10% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 25% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
1 de outubro de 2014

This is the first app we install when we launch a new store. Simply to use and gets the job done.

- BootCuffSocks.com

bootcuffsocks.com
31 de julho de 2017

What would we do without this app? I have no idea. I love the flexibility. You really don't need to know any coding... Just keep an eye out for small code details when you're adjusting your forms.
We've custom made our invoices and made shipping forms all on this app.
Did I mention it's free? Hurray!

Teemax Online
29 de agosto de 2018

App does what it says, and for free what more can you ask.

The Beet And Berry
26 de novembro de 2014

Awesome way to print as you go.

Pixie Stix Boutique
Quase 6 anos usando o app
23 de outubro de 2017

Extremely simple to set up and operate, adds that missing functionality of default store.

Vapepeople
Reino Unido
7 de março de 2018

Works as advertised, the packing slip was easy to customise for our needs. Shopify should come with this by default rather than having to install it as an app. Wish the button 'Print with Order Printer' would sit up the top next to 'Export' and 'More Actions' rather than having to use the 'Actions' drop down menu.

Vitality And Wellness
Austrália
1 de outubro de 2015

Straight forward and easy to use!

Muizee
Canadá
3 de março de 2017

Excellent customer service and super easy implementation. Very professional template - can't believe I didn't have this earlier! Going to get the email templates too. Thank you so much!

Barn Chic Antiques
8 de maio de 2018

Great app! Easy to use. Good for generating invoice and packing slip.
www.happypoppets.com

Happy Poppets
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Data de edição: 28 de novembro de 2020

NEW PROBLEM - ANDROID. I use this app on every order, I love this app. It makes a much nicer print out of my sales, it's excellent! BUT, it recently stopped printing from all my Android devices. The button is there and clicks but nothing happens. My husbands phone and tablet are the same and all used to work. Windows computer on browser Firefox is fine, works well. I hope that helps - for the developers.

Helenskinz Online Nz