Order Printer , 883 条评论

• 10% 的评分是 3 星
  • 9% 的评分是 2 星
  • 25% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月30日

I'm not sure what's going on. I've been using this app since 2017, but over the past year things have gotten more and more buggy. Tonight I can't access the templates I rely on to fulfil international customs regulations. Tonight it suddenly stopped working and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get through the rest of this massive pile of parcels that *need* to go out tonight :(

justthegoods
加拿大
6年多 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2024年2月1日

Hi, there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with the Order Printer app. I recommend getting in touch with us through the Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) so we can investigate further and work to resolve the issue. Simply enter the details of your request into the chat assistant and click "I still need help" to be connected with a Support Advisor. Thank you! - Greta, Shopify Support

2024年1月10日

App keep crashing!

CozyCouture Corner
南非
大约1个月 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2024年1月12日

Hi, there! If the app keeps crashing please ensure your browser and device are fully updated. Additionally, make sure clear your cache and cookies. If this doesn't solve the issue please reach out to our Support Team via the Help Center for more assistance. - Skye, Shopify Support

2023年11月7日

Good but needs a flow trigger support, we want to tag orders that end up printed as printed but no option exists

Shelving Inc.
2个月 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2023年11月9日

Thank you for your review. It sounds like you are hoping to see a feature that tags your orders as already having been printed if applicable. Is that correct? If so, I can see how that would be a useful feature! As such, I have submitted this feedback to our team on your behalf. - Skye, Shopify Support

2023年10月1日

Allow preliminary orders? It should be easy to implement…

tuelectro
西班牙
4天 人在使用应用
Shopify已回复 2023年10月3日

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. We can completely understand the benefit of having that as a feature for the app. I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers to consider in future updates. - Blair, Shopify Support

2013年9月11日

It would be great if design process was more intuitive. Right now you can only use html.

Gnomo
西班牙
10年多 人在使用应用
2014年4月12日

It is very easy to use and does what you need it for but what it doesn't do is SENDING for example every new invoice via e-mail to a computer!! this is really missing ...

Wallum - The New Simple Wallet
奥地利
大约4年 人在使用应用
2016年2月6日

The app does nice job printing bulk packing slips and invoice. It was fairly easy to add. If it also bulk printed labels that would be helpful. To be honest if it does not integrate all the bulk actions needed to fulfil orders it really has little value to me. Nice to have but If I didn't have it I wouldn't notice. I agree should be integrated into shopify. There are other services than shopify and I'm looking them over.

Mystaybowl
3年多 人在使用应用
2018年4月3日

Gret app but not working for 2 days now....ANY UPDATES SHOPIFY???

Nestaccessories Com Au
澳大利亚
大约7年 人在使用应用
2019年6月5日

First off, it's absurd that Shopify had to create an app to print off invoices or packing lists for orders. (Fulfilling orders is kind of a thing in e-commerce, right?) This should be built in. Second, I'm on a Mac and the app won't load in Safari (so you can't print invoices/packing lists). I have to use Chrome to print my packing slips -- and that's not my browser of choice. On the positive: I've been using this app for years. It's clunky to set up but once you do, you can forget about it and just use it...just not on Safari. Plus, it's free.

Bloomerie Fabrics
接近6年 人在使用应用
2016年1月1日

Clunky, and lacking simple features. Limited to displaying the last 10 orders, which has to be bypassed by clicking into Orders, then the drop down, then Order Printer, then back to Orders.

It gets the job done, but it wastes time. Selling things that require physical requires printing a receipt, and Shopify should include a far more robust solution.

Cloud Provisions