Order Printer , 886 則評價

• 10% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 9% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 25% 的評分為 1 顆星
2022年3月21日

I fail to print or save a complete invoice on iPad via Shopify POS. It display only half of the invoice. Anyway to fix this?

IOSOI Skin Lab
香港特別行政區
使用應用程式 大約13小時
Shopify 已回覆 2022年3月28日

Thank you for writing your review and for notifying us of this issue. I am not sure why this is happening, so I would recommend you contact our support team directly for further assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

They will be able to authenticate you on the store and dig into this in more detail. -Victor, Shopify Support

2017年1月21日

Looks great, but can't get it to print from my iPad.

Error: Oops! There was a problem loading Order Printer. Application failed to launch.

What to do????

Madge
澳洲
使用應用程式 大約6小時
2018年11月12日

Doesn't work for Safari!!! Please fix this Shopify. I do not want to use Google products like Chrome. Google is evil.

ChezCarpus.com
法國
使用應用程式 大約3小時
2020年12月2日

App was not easy to use so I deleted it. Now I am trying to reinstall it but i get the following message "There’s no page at this address - Check the URL and try again, or use the search bar to find what you need."

Swanky Boutique
馬爾他
使用應用程式 大約3小時
Shopify 已回覆 2020年12月7日

Hi, there! Thank you for providing your feedback here. Our developers are aware of an issue where merchants are receiving this error message after deleting the app and then attempting to re-install. They're working to push a fix for this as soon as possible. The current workaround for this is using https://orderprinter.shopifyapps.com/auth/shopify?shop=MYSHOPIFYURL and replacing MYSHOPIFYURL with your unique myshopify.com url.

I'll be sending you an email to follow up on this. From there, i'll be able to escalate this up to our technical support team as a use case for their investigation into this. If you're still having trouble please feel free to respond to me there. All the best! - Oliver, Shopify Support

編輯時間:2020年9月13日

I want you to localize "Shop province code" in Japanese. If it is not localized, the display will be strange and the app cannot be used.

シーシャ卸.com
日本
使用應用程式 大約2小時
Shopify 已回覆 2020年9月15日

Hello! Thank you so much for that feedback. Localization is very important to us, and I'd like to find out more about how it currently displays for you and what changes would need to be made. I'll follow up with you via email shortly for more details. Thank you. - Brie, Shopify Support

2013年9月28日

I was delighted to finally have an app to automate my invoicing. Right know I have to copy paste all my Shopify data into an Excel template.

Unfortunately the layout of this Shopify invoide is standard and can only be modified by an html-specialist. For simple mortals like me, this way to complicated. The idea of an invoicing app is great, but it will have be improved a lot before I will be able to use it.

Please keep working on it Shopify-people, so that hopefully in a few months I can automate my invoicing and review this rating.

Belgianbeerz.com
比利時
使用應用程式 3分鐘
2014年4月18日

Very basic, and you have to edit the template in liquid code. I need something more professional looking and will stick to my quickbooks packing slips.

Calgary Plants Online Garden Centre
加拿大
使用應用程式 3分鐘
2017年4月21日

Pretty sloppy app. Seems like a print invoice functionality would be pretty basic to add into shopify. For a company with a $7 Billion market cap, simple things like this should be built into the system. We get 100+ orders a day and find it pretty clunky to deal with something like this.

Alpinestartfood
美國
使用應用程式 18分鐘
2020年4月9日

Does not work on Safari (latest version). Doesn't even launch the app. I took a look at the reviews and it seems to be a recurring issue for many people for quite some time. However no word from the developer in the FAQ or app description.

projectfox.cz
捷克
使用應用程式 17分鐘
2022年8月24日

Does not print SKU on invoice and there is no option to display the SKU, so close to a useable app...

Detroit Shirt Company
美國
使用應用程式 17分鐘
Shopify 已回覆 2022年9月6日

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback. You can add the SKU to your templates using the following variables: {{ variant.sku }} or {{ line_item.sku }}. That being said, if you need further assistance with adding the SKU to your templates, then we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support