Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

DTC Makeup

i love this app and even bought a template, but it's not working with Safari anymore, when will this be fixed?

Insondable Designs

I heavily relied on this app for my packing slips however this hasn't worked for me in months. For some reason it stopped working with Safari. An error message pops up saying I need to have the latest version of safari, when I already do! so Disappointing

SeaKisses

We need this working in Safari! It is all we use in the office and we have no intention of switching. So having paid for the template - it no longer works!

Leah Bee Quilts

Such a great app when it works, and was pretty important to my workflow, but it hasn't worked in Safari in months. Very frustrating!

Spitfire Leather

I have been using this App for about three years but it no longer works with the latest version of Safari. I am using Safari Version 12.0.3 (14606.4.5) and it will not load.

I detest Google Chrome and have no intention of switching browsers just because an App doesn't work. Please get this fixed.

Chou de Chic

Cette application est facile d'utilisation et gratuite. Je la recommande pour imprimer vos factures

ENAKA®

This app used to be SO GOOD, but it won´t let us print orders on our Macbooks anymore. It says this app is not running on your version of Safari. I am running the latest Safari version. This needs a fix ASAP. Always have to switch to Google Chrome to print my orders.

Bunbury

I cannot print orders on my Mac using Safari, says unable to print orders with your version of safari. I am running the latest Safari 12.0.3

Vicarious Media

For everyone having issues with the first letter of each line being cut off recently, here is your fix:

Edit your invoice template and add this line at the very top of the page (page with all the code):

Now at the bottom of the whole template, add the line:

This wraps the whole template together and shifts it slightly to the right, so all your missing text on the left should appear. If this does not work try changing the 0.5em to something bigger maybe 1em. Hope this helps!

Filled With Joy

Have to clear cookies every time I want to print in order for it to work. I'll keep using until I have time to find something else, but very disappointed & frustrated. Could be a great app if issues were resolved.