Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Blackbeltshop

great app. It has been a big help to www.blackbeltshop.us

Silverlots

Must Have, useful and simple to set up! Save so much time!

Lazy J

This app is ok, it prints orders. But in my opinion, this should COME WITH YOUR WEBSITE!! Why do I need a separate app to print mediocre order receipts? And seriously, why can't you print a gift receipt?? I'm an Etsy seller as well and the UI is 1000 times better over there--everything is integrated and you can easily edit the receipts to include what you want (or don't want--like prices!!!).
I just researched a bit and what do you know, you need to purchase Order Printer templates just to get the gift receipt option. What a rip off.

Dojishop

you could make some more example templates. App is almost useless

Ink Swimwear

This is a great app, we add it for every site http://eChic.com.au builds, and it has worked really well well for Ink Swimwear.

Budaibazaar

Thank you for existing, dear Order printer app. <3 I've found you invaluable!

Plantiful

love this app. once you get it set up, it's very easy to use. i love that it makes a customized invoice and packing slips for me with logo on the top, etc.

Yorkvilles

The order printer needs work. Does not work if you want to print the order tags. And it is generally ugly unless you upgrade to another app.

Printing orders should be a basic task that should not require an app. You would think Shopify would have enough money to care about its customers.

Bold apps do not work either with the app when you have multiple products purchased at the same time.

Shopify blames Bold Commerce. Bold Commerce blames Shopify. The business model that Shopify employs with the apps is really frustrating and it seems they do not care about their customers.

Setlea Toys

Great app that allows you to print invoices, labels and orders.

Spectra479

The overall look is nice and I like how you can edit the code. The downside is that it does a terrible job if you have a partial refund to the customer.

I had the wrong shipping settings and a customer was over charged for shipping. I saw right away and applied a refund. Easy right? Well when I went to print the invoice, It shows the the partial refund at the top but then shows the shipping cost to be the incorrect amount and shows that the customer still owes the amount that I refunded. I had to hand write the correct adjustments on the invoice.

So basically, it still needs work.

------------------
JAN 2019 Update
Doesn't really work anymore. We keep getting error codes that show up on the packing slip when we print it. It's pretty unacceptable and makes us look unprofessional