Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

I love the format of the printed orders but I have caught it many times not printing an order out of a list of many. On days when I have hundreds of orders to print I cannot trust it to print every single one so once they are printed I have to go back and look through them all to make sure they are there which is time consuming. I have talked to support about it and they admit that it happens.
www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Decksupermarket

Normally great but not working at present and causing headaches!

Vintagestyler

For anyone struggling to use the app today, clearing the cache (in chrome) solved mine...

Thebeltman

Great when it works.... Currently not working on Chrome (although it worked on Chrome for several months without a hitch). Switched over to Internet Explorer and it still works there.

Llb Uk

An app to add a basic function to Shopify. Basic forms, no proper tools to change forms and is sometimes very slow, specially when printing from POS.

Must have, but could be better.

lauraslittleboutique.co.uk

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

I rely heavily on this app for my store. It has a lot of potential but it's falling a bit short. Shopify is quick to point blame at browsers updates instead of giving people 'real' options of generating PDF and printed outputs without browser HTML dependencies. I just don't think this app is getting the attention internally at Shopify that it deserves.

Thankfully Yours Llc

nice app for free but has its limitations. for example, an invoice generated from the admin side does not include the billing address, only the shipping address. also, there is no way to manually email the invoice to the customer, has to be saved down as a .pdf and send separately through your email server.

Red Cap Juice Co

I definitely like the organization of the order items when printing. I do not like how when I bulk print (The whole reason I wanted this) Each consecutive order printed looses details and lines. Messing with margins helps a little, but there is something wrong.

Earphone Guy Llc

Update 8/31/17:

While it still works, for some reason it frequently takes in inordinate amount of time to actually print the invoices.

Works awesome! Very easy to use. Definitely a time saver!

The Earphone Guy: https://www.earphoneguy.com

Barnaby Co

Handy app, but is set to US Letter size as default, rather than A4, which means that pages can get cut off if the setting isn't manually adjusted. Overall a useful app.