Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Shark In Stilettos

Was working great and now its stopped. Nothing loads on the order page. I have logged out and back in and it still isn't loading. What a disappointment.

Top Fabric

Great app and beautiful templates. Only problem is a lot of the time when I go to print with order printer, my template doesn't load. I will try it 5 or 6 times and still nothing. I have to send the basic Shopify receipt instead. Not good for business and wastes a lot of my time.

Fromeco Scale Avionics Llc

Vpn Router, don't assume that every problem is the same. Great App, but it did shi# the bed and just logging out and logging back in (turning it on and off) didn't work. I had to go to the Apps tab and go to the App store and hit the "Get" button again. That fixed mine.

Vpn Router

We have been using this app for over a year and its brilliant and its free. We had a problem because it stopped working tonight but we just logged in and out of shopify and its working again. I think this app is great and its free. Dont leave bad reviews- just turn it OFF & ON and it will work! One glitch in 12 months come on this is a cool app!

Osoporto

Updating my review - reported the problem to Shopify and they sent a link that seems to have fixed it.

A great easy way to print packing sips - I use it with templates from Klaviyo for an even more branded slip that matches emails and other customer communication.

(old review:)
Used to work great. Now completely dead. Doesn't open, doesn't work. Sad!

Smittens

The app used to work great but stopped working yesterday. Seems like a no brainer to have this as part of the shopify store, not an added app. PLEASE FIX THIS!!

Palladiapassementerie

This app needs a serious overhaul. It's not working most of the time, and it does not include any refunds/discounts, etc., on the final order, so it's useless a lot of the time anyway. Really disappointed and this should be part of the standard Shopify store, not an extra. We need to print out the order to include in packages and to send to customers. I never use packing slips as most people want a copy of their order in the box.

Now I see others have said it doesn't even print out all of their orders when they do batches. What a waste of time and energy. Come on, Shopify, get this right!

Andreabonelli

Used to work great. Now it hangs and refuses to load half the time. What a time waster.

The problem with Shopify getting larger is that they simply don't care when apps that business owners need to run their business no longer works. What good is having Shopify apps when many of them don't even work? And good luck with support on their own product.

The Vinyl Bar Designs Creations

Somewhat dissapointed. Its my first week going live with the pos system and cant get the printer to work from the pos app. I hope to resolve soon. Would be nice to have an option to print directly from the ordering screen

Xbodyuk

The app stopped working properly a few weeks ago. Not fixed and very annoying!