Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Napgeek Collectibles

Agree with other reviews, it's great until it's not working

Zephyr Vapor

This has been great...as long as it is working. When it doesn't work it prevents me from fulfilling orders which is not cool at all. Please fix now as it's preventing me from being able to ship orders

Glam Geek

Does what it says. Wish you could add your logo to the invoice just by uploading a picture when you print it though. I cannot pay someone to do it in html or liquid.
I also notice when you print an order invoice, it also prints the url of the order at the top right of the page... It looks unprofessional and bizarre.

Top Derby

Very difficult to customize and the default templates are weak. Shopify, this type of functionality should be native to Shopify and should be much more intuitive.

Black Velvet Sydney

too slow to generate docs from within order link

Blusharkstraps

It's a good app that has been very glitchy. When printing multiple orders, it will only print the first one and then shoot out blank sheets of paper in lieu of the other orders. I'm constantly deleting and reinstalling it. This has happened across two stores.

Understatedleather

It's been wonderful until lately it has been quite glitchy. We have contact Shopify about this issue. Sometime it decides not to recognize that we have already downloaded the app, when I to from an order to print an invoice it takes me to the app store. Annoying when you have as many orders a day as we do. It has also been occassionaly printing the wrong invoice, meaning we hit print on the order and it prints another order. This has happened enough times for us to call Shopify and let them know. Aside from that it is a great addition to the website and helps manage everything in a neater fashion. We do enjoy this app but hope they fix these issues so that it works as well as it used to.

Liteproductiongear

It does what is says. Print your order. However what it does that is annoying. It prints the date that the order is printed, WE NEED THE DATE THAT IT WAS ORDERED. So when a customer emails me around tax time and says they lost the invoice for the product. I go to send them a PDF of the order and it has todays date on it when they ordered almost a year ago. Common Shopify!!! I have to go and photoshop the date to the purchase date every time this happens.

Also if you could make a better button for it? Like at the bottom of the order PRINT INVOICE. Is it that hard? Instead we have to remember to click on the three little dots and then select print with order printer. Hard for some employees who don't print orders often to remember where that is.

Angry Tea

It's great when it works, but within the past few weeks, it acts like it's a new app and asks me to install it. I already have it... don't need to install it. I might uninstall it now.

Nivi Design

Work fine up to last week, redirects me to the app page or pull up the wrong invoice so really need to check before printing. What's happened?