Order Printer

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Info 4834

This app intermittently locks up and won't allow bulk printing. I've had to uninstall and reinstall it three times. When it works, it is a nice feature.
Diane Burroughs
www.BirdSupplies.com

Top Fabric

Great app and beautiful templates. Only problem is a lot of the time when I go to print with order printer, my template doesn't load. I will try it 5 or 6 times and still nothing. I have to send the basic Shopify receipt instead. Not good for business and wastes a lot of my time.

The Vinyl Bar Designs Creations

Somewhat dissapointed. Its my first week going live with the pos system and cant get the printer to work from the pos app. I hope to resolve soon. Would be nice to have an option to print directly from the ordering screen

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

I love the format of the printed orders but I have caught it many times not printing an order out of a list of many. On days when I have hundreds of orders to print I cannot trust it to print every single one so once they are printed I have to go back and look through them all to make sure they are there which is time consuming. I have talked to support about it and they admit that it happens.
www.treehuggerclothpads.com

Decksupermarket

Normally great but not working at present and causing headaches!

Vintagestyler

For anyone struggling to use the app today, clearing the cache (in chrome) solved mine...

Thebeltman

Great when it works.... Currently not working on Chrome (although it worked on Chrome for several months without a hitch). Switched over to Internet Explorer and it still works there.

Llb Uk

An app to add a basic function to Shopify. Basic forms, no proper tools to change forms and is sometimes very slow, specially when printing from POS.

Must have, but could be better.

lauraslittleboutique.co.uk

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

I rely heavily on this app for my store. It has a lot of potential but it's falling a bit short. Shopify is quick to point blame at browsers updates instead of giving people 'real' options of generating PDF and printed outputs without browser HTML dependencies. I just don't think this app is getting the attention internally at Shopify that it deserves.

Thankfully Yours Llc

nice app for free but has its limitations. for example, an invoice generated from the admin side does not include the billing address, only the shipping address. also, there is no way to manually email the invoice to the customer, has to be saved down as a .pdf and send separately through your email server.