Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Mystaybowl

The app does nice job printing bulk packing slips and invoice. It was fairly easy to add. If it also bulk printed labels that would be helpful. To be honest if it does not integrate all the bulk actions needed to fulfil orders it really has little value to me. Nice to have but If I didn't have it I wouldn't notice. I agree should be integrated into shopify. There are other services than shopify and I'm looking them over.

Thestiffcollar Com

Recently we found that print button on top right is not appearing in any order. May be some files are updated.

Piyush S

Cloud Provisions

Clunky, and lacking simple features. Limited to displaying the last 10 orders, which has to be bypassed by clicking into Orders, then the drop down, then Order Printer, then back to Orders.

It gets the job done, but it wastes time. Selling things that require physical requires printing a receipt, and Shopify should include a far more robust solution.

Eve Hair And Makeup Store

Loved it... but not sure if I can get rid of the shopify listing at the header or the URL on the footer... would prefer that gone.

Only real problem is I went to print this morning and the font as somehow now increase to be substantially bigger. The problem is that the shipping information is sooo big that when I fold my invoice I cant have both sender and receiver addresses visible... plus note section has been removed... would you keep it all and then people can go into and delete the sections they don't want?

See It Bigger

Easy to use. Very basic packing slips and invoices. If Shopify could add some additional customization options it would be even better.

Wallum - The New Simple Wallet

It is very easy to use and does what you need it for but what it doesn't do is SENDING for example every new invoice via e-mail to a computer!! this is really missing ...

Gnomo

It would be great if design process was more intuitive. Right now you can only use html.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next