Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Australian Woodwork

We use this for every order we get!

MJN Safety Signs Ltd

This is a great app but would love the option for the invoice to be automatically sent when the order is placed.

Time to Dress Up

I can't help but think this shouldn't be an app but should just be a basic piece of functionality within the shopify CMS, but it fills a gap that's there but only in a very basic way. Could do with more features, the printed invoices look quite amateur.

Womens Ties

Great app that greatly simplifies the order printing process for our Shopify store.

Mobile Mob

Works well and huge improvements since 2015

Sportsgadgets

Absolute Rubbish!!. I expected more of you Shopify. If you are going to provide us with this app the very least you could do is add a WYSIWYG HTML editor instead of just pushing us in at the deep-end! I have been messing around with this for hours and I'm still no closer to getting the results I need. AVOID THIS APP if you don't know HTML! Come on Shopify, sort it out....

Obe & Co Web Shop

I'm amazed by the 5 star reviews on this. I personally was really hopeful that this app when i found it would reduce my workload and simplify the order process. Its a big FAIL on this requitrement because of the the coding within the app. That's the really anoying thing is that Shopify Guru's, people with the skills to easily fix this badly thought through app just won't fix it and know about it.

The printer does not work on intergrated labels. The address is at the bottom of the sheet which then moves down the sheet as more orders get added, going onto another print page making it not work. Solution - redo the code so that the address peal off part is at the top and remains in a perfect position every time no matter how long the order. PLEASE FIX THIS SHOPIFY, html coding is easy for you and a nightmare for normal everyday people like us who are also trying to run a business.

Inadequate tax breakdown for me in the UK VAT. Another issue raisesd with Shopify, another one pushed under the carpet. For order printer to work correctly we should see a NET figure(s) - The Vat/Tax on the order - The Gross total. Nice and clear for me and the customer who might also be looking to claim back the vat if they are registered.

If this app did the above correctly it would be AMAZING !!!! it would literally mean a really smooth transition of order to posting while also ticking off the invoice/vat requirement I have to perform.

This really is not a 5 star app but it so easily could be if Shopify made it work better.

Local Color Collection

I downloaded this because a packing slip is pretty basic when you're filling orders, but theirs is useless. It only prints the sender and recipient address on it, no order information.

You can print an invoice which gives you all the order info, but this document isn't marked PAID anywhere on it, so this is useless, too. Customizing requires quite a bit of work and using Liquid. For me, a useless app.

USA Medical and Surgical Supplies

Thanks for the nice app Shopify.

Pixie Stix Boutique

Awesome way to print as you go.