Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Global Micro Animal Products

Brilliant and so easy to load and use. Looks great. I am about to do more customising. Thank you

Old Orchard Antiques And Collectibles

Great app! Does a great job printing invoices and packing slips. Thanks!

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

Great app! Very simple and easy to use. Just click and print. Would like for it to be simpler to customize with logo etc. But still great. And Free!

Bulk Nuts Canada

Has been very convenient, could use some more customization options.

SmokShop

What's not to like? Print invoices at a touch of a button. I'll give it one star less, not for the app, but simply because this should be integrated along with many other features as standard in Shopify.

NZ

Great app and doesn't cost a thing , nice!

Smiley Honey

App would not print some of the vertical lines on the invoice. It looked bad so I tried to delete the invoice template and start over. Then the system froze up and gave me some sort of funky error message. Very frustrating. App also needs a drag and drop function for setting up templates for those of us who are all thumbs with coding. Currently I am not using the app, but I would like to if these technical issues were resolved.

Post Oak Knife Co.

gets stuck every time when I try to load app

The Gift Spot

Gets stuck on the "loading" page EVERY time I try to use it.

Polar 3D

If you know HTML & CSS, it doesn't take much to create some nice forms to print with this app. The liquid variables and scripting make it easy to drive the dynamic content so we were able to create some custom printouts to include in the packaging of our shipments.

There is a bug as the last reviewer pointed out where when you go to edit a template, it loads the previous version of the template in the editor. This is because it is loading the CACHED version of the template. (which will not reflect your latest changes) It took me a while to figure this out but once I did, the work around was simple. Once you load the template editor, force RELOAD the browser page. That way you're loading the latest version of the template from the server to edit instead of the cached version. Hopefully Shopify will resolve this bug soon as it can easily be fixed.