Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Exact Cctv

Simple and free. Great for making packing slips.

Only negatives are that it is a little slow and should be included as part of Shopify for free (not as an app).

Beads N Style

Good app that works smoothly and effectively. Thanks!

Sharifahtrd

Great app with simple interface. would recommend it for starters like me ;)

HardCases.ca

I wish Shopify could send an automated PDF invoice to clients who purchase on my site. Sadly they don't. How hard is it to have this feature??

I don't know how many clients ask for a PDF invoice instead of an email one. It's just easier for them to print or send to their finance department.

Not all ecommerce site are B2C Shopify! A lot, like mine are B2B and need PDF invoices!

Order Printer kinda solves some of that problem by offering an easy way to create clean PDF invoice. I still have to send them manually (why I gave a 4 star).

You can also create different template which is nice.
I do need this app on my store since I use it for all orders.
For me this is a must have.

Nutriodol Supplements ®

good and easy to modify invoice printing

MJN Safety Signs Ltd

This is a great app but would love the option for the invoice to be automatically sent when the order is placed.

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

Great app! Very simple and easy to use. Just click and print. Would like for it to be simpler to customize with logo etc. But still great. And Free!

Bulk Nuts Canada

Has been very convenient, could use some more customization options.

SmokShop

What's not to like? Print invoices at a touch of a button. I'll give it one star less, not for the app, but simply because this should be integrated along with many other features as standard in Shopify.

Polar 3D

If you know HTML & CSS, it doesn't take much to create some nice forms to print with this app. The liquid variables and scripting make it easy to drive the dynamic content so we were able to create some custom printouts to include in the packaging of our shipments.

There is a bug as the last reviewer pointed out where when you go to edit a template, it loads the previous version of the template in the editor. This is because it is loading the CACHED version of the template. (which will not reflect your latest changes) It took me a while to figure this out but once I did, the work around was simple. Once you load the template editor, force RELOAD the browser page. That way you're loading the latest version of the template from the server to edit instead of the cached version. Hopefully Shopify will resolve this bug soon as it can easily be fixed.