Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

ChezCarpus.com

Doesn't work for Safari!!! Please fix this Shopify. I do not want to use Google products like Chrome. Google is evil.

Trukini Swim

The app is not working on Safari?? Had to open on chrome to print my receipts. This issue has never happened before. Please look into this

Candy Apple Ltd

It's not working with Safari!!! Please fix this! I have even downloaded a template.... and it worked fine before.... but not anymore.... why?

The Royal Bloke

I find this app very limiting in terms of design. This might be a suitable template for services, hardware, etc but for specialty retail (apparel) it doesn't work for me. There also isn't enough room for a Return Policy. I think you should consider offering more options.

Kansha Alchemy UK

Doesn't run on Safari 12.0 (macOS 10.14 Mojave). Seriously? I'm surprised that this app is having issues with the new version of Safari.

So now what do I do?

Chef Bernie's

Stopped working in Safari after years of working well. Have reported more than once, been over a month now, no fix apart from clearing website data every time you want to use it which means you have to log in again and now that not working this morning too. I'm very disappointed as its not been fixed. We are a tiny business and cannot afford to pay lots of different apps for everything so loved this free one until now. Please get it fixed.

knobbly.

Have always used this app, then about a week ago it stopped working. Just loops and loops and doesn't function. Very frustrating!

Sew Da Kine

I loved this app for years. But now it wont open using the MacOS High Sierra! - This needs to be fixed ASAP.

TAHNYC

Refuses to load on Safari 12 (macOS High Sierra, assume this is also true under Mojave) unless you clear your cache for your store's *.myshopify.com url after each time you use the app. A huge pain as you then have to re-login to your store's admin. Reached out to Shopify a few weeks back about this issue to see when a fix would be available, received an unhelpful reply to use Chrome. Completely breaks our work flow, and still no ETA as to when this is going to work properly. So, a knock against Shopify for their terrible support on this app (which caught me by surprise as I've always had good to great support experiences), and I can't recommend this app to anyone right now. Concerned it'll break under the next Chrome or Firefox updates.

FREEDOM PATCH COMPANY

UPDATE: 02/18/2019 - Still not working. I'm still not flushing my cookies every time there's an issue.

UPDATE: 12/11/2018 - Well, the app was working for a while. But now with macOS 10.14.2 and Safari 12.0.2 the app no longer works in Safari. Great! I am not blowing out my cookies every time Order Printer stops working.

UPDATE: 11/23/2018 - I've had to delete my cookies AGAIN because the app wasn't working. Come on guys. I can't delete my cookies every time I want to use Order Printer!!! Back to 1 star review.
---

After not having Order Printer work for almost a month and an updated review stating such, finally Bjorn emailed me saying that I should try clearing my cookies out of Safari. That did the job. Order Printer is now running on Safari on macOS 10.14 Mojave! Thanks Bjorn!