Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Violate The Dress Code

This app let us print everything out in bulk. A must as your company grows and expands. The custom labels are also a nice touch!

AMIORA

This app is simple but efficient. As it's free, I don't ask much, I am satisfied with the invoices I can get with it.

Izivie

Good app, nor problem at the moment. And very useful for keeping invoices. I recommend it, specially if you want to keep trace of your orders.

Chou de Chic

Cette application est facile d'utilisation et gratuite. Je la recommande pour imprimer vos factures

Vicarious Media

For everyone having issues with the first letter of each line being cut off recently, here is your fix:

Edit your invoice template and add this line at the very top of the page (page with all the code):

Now at the bottom of the whole template, add the line:

This wraps the whole template together and shifts it slightly to the right, so all your missing text on the left should appear. If this does not work try changing the 0.5em to something bigger maybe 1em. Hope this helps!

Case Prinz

Very great App. Much appreciated and thank you! Very satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.

Great app, but after the latest browser updates it no longer works, do you have an update for this soon?

Lidiasina

Too soon to tell, but so far this app surely help a lot. Although, a bit of simple coding need to be done to get what I want which is fine by me.

The Microbrand Store

Perfect for my invoices and packing slips and very easy to edit to make look really nice if you know a little HTML/CSS.

Would be 5 star if the filters included a 'replace' filter. There are some useful ones like a money filter but seemed like an oversight to miss replace off the list. Currently have some product titles with non-breaking spaces in certain places, which show fine on the site but the order templates display the HTML code instead. Using a replace filter could've let me fix that more easily. I supposed I could add a JS script in the template but that seems like overkill to me.

Lipcraze

Stopped working in chrome but did still work in Firefox. Other reviewers suggested to "get" it again. Just be sure that you don't lose all your customizations! I plan to copy my changes by opening it in firefox first

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9