Order Printer

Order Printer

by Shopify

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Case Prinz

Very great App. Much appreciated and thank you! Very satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ Trailers Canada, Inc.

Great app, but after the latest browser updates it no longer works, do you have an update for this soon?

Lidiasina

Too soon to tell, but so far this app surely help a lot. Although, a bit of simple coding need to be done to get what I want which is fine by me.

The Microbrand Store

Perfect for my invoices and packing slips and very easy to edit to make look really nice if you know a little HTML/CSS.

Would be 5 star if the filters included a 'replace' filter. There are some useful ones like a money filter but seemed like an oversight to miss replace off the list. Currently have some product titles with non-breaking spaces in certain places, which show fine on the site but the order templates display the HTML code instead. Using a replace filter could've let me fix that more easily. I supposed I could add a JS script in the template but that seems like overkill to me.

Lipcraze

Stopped working in chrome but did still work in Firefox. Other reviewers suggested to "get" it again. Just be sure that you don't lose all your customizations! I plan to copy my changes by opening it in firefox first

Pharmduo

Update: clicked "get" even though I already have this app installed and it works now...

Stopped working recently. When it worked I liked the layout it provided better than the standard Shopify layout.

Triple Mountain

I love this app. I give it four stars simply because 1) We shouldn't need an app to print branded invoices in Shopify, and 2) it's hard to edit yourself unless you know coding.

That said, we've been using it since it came out. The Shopify team helped set ours up at no charge and it provides a professional, branded invoice to ship with our orders. It includes our logo, the order info, and we had them add some boilerplate text reminding customers to check often for new items. Once that text was added, it was easy for me to find the text section in the code and change the wording when I wanted to.

Recently, I wished we could easily tell how many orders a customer had placed with us, right on the invoice, because we include different freebies with different order numbers. I'd been running back to the computer to look them up, but suddenly it dawned on me to ask if it could be included in Order Printer. Voila! Within a day they had added to our template: "You have placed (x) orders with us. Thank you!" just as I'd asked. Now not only do we know how many orders the customer has placed, but we're subtly reminding them what a great, loyal customer they are, and that they're appreciated!

Until Shopify creates a built-in invoice / packing slip template that supports branding, this is THE app to use. It's free and made by Shopify, so if it happens to break because of something they change in the platform, you know it will get fixed right away. Support is great, and there's a feature that allows you to select multiple orders to print invoices for at once.

Jackieb Design

Stopped working 8/4/2018, noted others just re-downloaded. RE-DOWNLOADED and its working fine now...

Wireworld Cable Technology Store

Great tool for business, but came in this morning and not working. Please fix Shopify, soon hopefully.

Vsavi Cbd E Liquid

A "must have" app for any business dealing with a large volume of orders on a daily basis.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8