Improve customer satisfaction
Instantly inform your customer about their order status.
Seamless integration with FB
No additional apps or add-ons required. Automatically send updates through Facebook Messenger.
Order history in one FB chat
No hard to find Email threads or SMS - all order updates chronologically in one Facebook Messenger chat.
Su Order Status FB Messenger
Order Status Messenger for Shopify
Fast communication and social media integration is crucial in modern eCommerce. Order Status Facebook messenger combines these two requirements by automatically sending out order updates via Facebook messenger.
Order Status Messenger connects your Shop to our Facebook Messenger Bot and sends your customers instant notifications about their order status updates like order receipts, payment confirmations and tracking info.
You can use the subscription snippet anywhere in your shop (the cart, a dedicated page, account overview, ...) or even in multiple locations. Your customers do not even need to register an account with you!
How does it work?
After your customers link their FB Messenger to Order Status Updates, they will receive the following notifications:
- Order received
- Payment received
- Items shipped
Once your customers are subscribed, they will receive instant notifications on their FB Messenger when an order status update occurs.
- Easy setup - just copy one code snippet to your theme
- No need to install additional software
- No additional apps required
- Utilizes familiar social media for communication
- Fully automated communication
- No requirement for customer accounts
Si integra con
- Facebook Messenger
Guarda l'app in azione
Scopri come funziona l'app in un esempio di negozio.Visualizza l'esempio di negozio
- Sito web dello sviluppatore
- Informativa sulla privacy non fornita
Prezzi 3 giorni di prova gratuita
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD. Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
Le recensioni più recenti
I'd love to use this app but i can't get any further than trying to accept the payment charges. it keeps crashing. any idea why?