Bestellstatus‑Tracker , 101 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 10 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Dezember 2023

Customer service is great! Haris was very helpful configuring the app to my store. Thank you!

Harmony Home Handmade
Etwa 18 stunden mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 18. Dezember 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service, especially with Haris! Our team always strives to provide top-notch service and it's wonderful to know this has reflected in your interaction. We're grateful for your 5-star review, and we'll definitely pass along your kind words to Haris. Your feedback is pivotal to us - please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any more assistance.

Best regards,

7. September 2023

The app is amazing! And Vedran's support is even better! Thank you for everything! :))

Peixe de Botas®
Brasilien
21 tage mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 4. Dezember 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the Hulk Order Status Tracker! We put a lot of effort into making the app user-friendly, so your positive feedback truly means a lot to us. Also, we're glad to hear that Vedran's support exceeded your expectations. We will definitely let him know his assistance was appreciated!

At HulkApps, we believe in providing exceptional service and we're glad we hit the mark for you. Your encouraging words will inspire us to continue delivering the same level of support in the future.

Once again, thank you for your amazing review and the perfect rating. We're here to help you anytime.

Warm regards,

10. Oktober 2023

Extremely useful! Highly I would highly recommend this.

Tino Car Care
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 24. Oktober 2023

Hello,

We're thrilled to know that you find our Order Status Tracker extremely useful! We really appreciate your recommendation as it means so much to us here at HulkApps. Reviews like yours that highlight the effectiveness of our app are invaluable for potential users and motivate our team to continue delivering top-notch services.

Remember, we're always here to assist if you need further support or features to enhance your experience. Thanks again!

Best Wishes,

1. November 2023

Immediate support. Thnks!!

Apnoia
Griechenland
3 tage mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 4. Dezember 2023

Hello!

We're elated to hear that you received immediate support and are happy with our service. We value your appreciation and will continue to strive for excellence. Your feedback is crucial to us in providing top-notch service. If there's anything you need in the future or if you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,

12. April 2020

Super easy to use and has cut down on our customer service emails requesting where orders are. Thank you!

Instafreshener
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 13. April 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you find Order Status Tracker App easy to use! We love the fact that customers can track their orders online, and are glad your Customer Support emails have reduced :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

4. November 2022

I'm using this App for quite a long time, and I must admit that this App is not only wonderful for the great use you can get ,but for the easy way at the moment of setting it and running it. Client will be for sure, more than happy of getting this tool, easy to handle for client and less work at support dept. for merchants. I am now using almost all apps from Hulk team!

Diamondrensu
Indien
Fast 3 jahre mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 4. November 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for recognizing our app as a useful addition to your Shopify store. We are truly grateful for your feedback!
Thank you for choosing HulkApps as a provider of the valuable extensions to your Shopify store. We see you and we truly appreciate you!
Kindest regards from the team :)

7. April 2020

We were looking for a way to slow down all of the tickets we get each month asking where an order is... Mission Accomplished! Thanks guys, you rock!

Carnivore Club USA
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 8. Dezember 2023

We're absolutely delighted to hear that our Hulk Order Status Tracker has helped decrease the number of order-related tickets for you! We work hard to develop effective solutions, so it's always fantastic to hear about successful missions! Thanks for your wonderful review and kind words, they mean a lot to us. Your feedback drives our continual commitment to improving our apps. Keep rocking!

Best wishes,
HulkApps Team

13. Februar 2022

I needed a change made to the app and am very pleased with the support that I have received. The app works properly and support is great. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Prop Money Inc.
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 31. Mai 2022

Thanks for the kind words. We are happy you are enjoying our app and we're looking forward to supporting you on this eCommerce journey.

24. September 2019

I am so happy with this app as it looks clean, professional, and matches my theme perfectly! I contacted support about extra text I didn't want but couldn't remove myself and they were quick to respond and help me. I would recommend this app 10/10! Ive been wanting a free order tracker for so long and i'm so glad hulk apps came along to provide a free one. Thank you!!!

Ivy League Mafia
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 24. September 2019

Thousand thanks from our whole team for going such a length to write a review! Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help with Shopify.

22. Januar 2020

Awesome.............................................................................................................. Superb...............................................

donutandpizzafloats
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
HulkApps.com hat geantwortet 23. Januar 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it!