Order Status Tracker

Order Status Tracker

by HulkApps.com

Order Lookup & Package Status Tracking: Track Orders Live

JMAGS.CO

Perfect! I love it. God bless the developers. I will recommend the app the other people. Thank you so much!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Ballasts

It does exactly what we needed and hoped for. Definitely a bonus that we were able to customize it so that it was on brand.

Can Lights

Our products take weeks to get to the customer dependent on where they are, so we get hammered with order tracking requests. This was able to empower our customers to have the tracking info they need without reaching out to us.

unlimitedlights.com

This is a great app! We were able to customize the layout and give our customers a tool to track their order so that they do not have to reach out.

Libra Bazaar Online Store

Really helpfull app i recommend you all, Plus it is free.Really helpfull app i recommend you all, Plus it is free.

November 14, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants.

Sensationally Gorgeous

I used this app to help me to improve rendering my service to my customer. I really like how it works on for my business. It would be nice if it hides china characters in shipping

November 11, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. We're moe than happy to assist you in acheiving the page that you desire. Can you please reach out to our Customer Support team on support@hulkcode.com?

Thank you for your kind words about our app :-)

Ritzy Deck

Well I was expecting something like the exact location of Order from Origin to Destination but it only shows that the order is full filled or not. If it's full filled than it will show it as a Shipped. And it works with Order ID not tracking ID given by Chinese Supplier.
But overall the app works perfectly for what it meant to be.

November 8, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to HulkApps! We're glad you found our app to be suitable for your business needs. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions or customization requests for Order Status Tracker, or for any of our other apps!

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

October 21, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the recommendation; we're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you left us a 5-star review. :-)

HolisticDarling

Love Hulk Apps! They're always so convenient I use a few of them. I tried this order status tracker and the app worked absolutely fine with no problems until I changed my site design then noticed it was no longer showing on the order tracking page. Just disappeared. Wasn't sure what I had done wrong or what part of the new design had effected it. The team were very fast and efficient in assisting me and had my order staus tracker back up and running in a matter of hours. Thank you

October 19, 2019

So sorry to hear you ran into some issues with the installation; working with code can certainly be difficult, so we always offer assistance with this if needed! We're glad to hear that our team was able to get everything sorted for you. :-)

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

SportHotic

Installed the app today and encountered a small problem. Email after the developers and ... Super how quickly a question is answered. Everything working, problem solved. Thanx

October 10, 2019

It's great to hear that our team was able to sort out the issues you were having with your Shopify store! Thanks so much for leaving us this review; we're really glad to hear that we were able to get everything properly working for you. :-)