Order Status Tracker

Provide your customers with real-time order insights.

Free plan available

The Shopify Order Status Tracker App by HulkApps

Meltzer Sports

Does not operate as it should. "An error has occurred. The requested order could not be tracked. Please try again later or contact us if you need assistance."

September 2, 2022

Hi there!
We are sorry for the trouble you had with our app.
Our manager has contacted you in hopes of amending the issue.
Thank you.

campfiredeals

I have hundreds of customers complaining and telling me what a useless tracking system i have...This app cost my $24.99 a month and is useless.I will be removing this from my store unless i can get some support..VERY DISAPPOINTED.....

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

WowZap

Location India

App not tracking orders. Worst App and Cumbersome to use.
I will not recommend it to anyone. The recent update has made the app even more pathetic. It's not even tracking orders on my website and I have faced a lot of customers complaints.
Customer Support is also pathetic

November 11, 2021

SWESENSE

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is totally down and does not work at all. Right now. You can not login to app admin. You can't track any orders or anything. Worthless.

April 13, 2020

Hi there! Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket. We can fix this if you give us another chance.

Autoless

Time spent using app About 1 month

This new update is terrible. It was FREE before, now its just like any other app in the store where youre limited to a certain amount of orders tracked. The update also messed with the whole look and no longer works at all. No orders can be tracked as of right now. This update caused nothing but problems. They need to revert it and make it free again. Why try to fix something that was never broken?

April 13, 2020

We’re so sorry. This is on us. We would love to have you back and explain ourselves. We would love to make things right if you're willing to give us another chance.

Wizard Patch™

Location Australia

app dev changed the pricing structure, and after updating app it failed to work, and looked terrible.....unconscionable action on dev part, no response from app dev but we cant wait to act, the app was dead on our site and their update also changed the look and feel of the display so did not look part of our website anymore, check your order status pages people!!

April 13, 2020

I apologize on behalf of everyone at HulkApps. We feel terrible about this.

Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers.

We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improving the way we plan these app updates. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

NetPawz

Location Spain

app is not working when i goto the dashboard i just get a page advertising tere products, and i guess this is annoying my customers that want to tarck your order, thanks guys great start

April 13, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. We always offer free installations when it comes to Order Status Tracker App, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Candor Services

Time spent using app About 1 year

Been waiting well over 6 motnhs now for this app to be fixed. Worked great when it was free, now its expensive and does not work. Only generates customer complaints and further issues. DO NOT USE THIS APP or even waste your time trying. SUpport is non existant, it does not work with ANY courier and does not update the customer. Plenty of other options available for a LOT LESS that work fine. Out of 100s of apps we have tried and installed over the years, this is by far the worst and the worst support ever!

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we appreciate it! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our apps and the help we could provide to you. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! :-)

Urbanlife.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Dont work, does not update changes, does not show any information. It's a good idea but I really haven't been able to make it work.

April 13, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free setup and installation service when it comes to the Order Status Tracker app.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com. We would love to get this app installed properly for you.

Carpet Culture

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Doesn't work. Doesn't show up anything in the Front End. Something may be wrong with the CSS or JS.

April 13, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.
Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com to fix this issue promptly.