Order Status Tracker

Order Status Tracker

by HulkApps.com

Order Lookup & Package Status Tracking: Track Orders Live

campfiredeals

I have hundreds of customers complaining and telling me what a useless tracking system i have...This app cost my $24.99 a month and is useless.I will be removing this from my store unless i can get some support..VERY DISAPPOINTED.....

WowZap

App not tracking orders. Worst App and Cumbersome to use.
I will not recommend it to anyone. The recent update has made the app even more pathetic. It's not even tracking orders on my website and I have faced a lot of customers complaints.
Customer Support is also pathetic

SWESENSE

The app is totally down and does not work at all. Right now. You can not login to app admin. You can't track any orders or anything. Worthless.

April 13, 2020

Hi there! Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket. We can fix this if you give us another chance.

Autoless

This new update is terrible. It was FREE before, now its just like any other app in the store where youre limited to a certain amount of orders tracked. The update also messed with the whole look and no longer works at all. No orders can be tracked as of right now. This update caused nothing but problems. They need to revert it and make it free again. Why try to fix something that was never broken?

April 13, 2020

We’re so sorry. This is on us. We would love to have you back and explain ourselves. We would love to make things right if you're willing to give us another chance.

Ford Emporium

Absolutely absurd, I have been facing chargebacks because this shithole app stopped working out of nowhere, without my knowledge, and people couldn't look up their order. Updated the app, and now you want me to pay? fuck off.

April 13, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that we didn't do our job well. We regret that we lost a valuable customer like you with the update. We should've thought this through. :(

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Wizard Patch™

app dev changed the pricing structure, and after updating app it failed to work, and looked terrible.....unconscionable action on dev part, no response from app dev but we cant wait to act, the app was dead on our site and their update also changed the look and feel of the display so did not look part of our website anymore, check your order status pages people!!

April 13, 2020

I apologize on behalf of everyone at HulkApps. We feel terrible about this.

Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers.

We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improving the way we plan these app updates. Until then, please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of everyone on the team.

NetPawz

app is not working when i goto the dashboard i just get a page advertising tere products, and i guess this is annoying my customers that want to tarck your order, thanks guys great start

April 13, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about this. We always offer free installations when it comes to Order Status Tracker App, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Candor Services

Been waiting well over 6 motnhs now for this app to be fixed. Worked great when it was free, now its expensive and does not work. Only generates customer complaints and further issues. DO NOT USE THIS APP or even waste your time trying. SUpport is non existant, it does not work with ANY courier and does not update the customer. Plenty of other options available for a LOT LESS that work fine. Out of 100s of apps we have tried and installed over the years, this is by far the worst and the worst support ever!

November 4, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we appreciate it! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying our apps and the help we could provide to you. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! :-)

Urbanlife.cl

Dont work, does not update changes, does not show any information. It's a good idea but I really haven't been able to make it work.

April 13, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free setup and installation service when it comes to the Order Status Tracker app.

Please feel free to reach out to support@hulkcode.com. We would love to get this app installed properly for you.

Carpet Culture

Doesn't work. Doesn't show up anything in the Front End. Something may be wrong with the CSS or JS.

April 13, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance and we’ll do better.
Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com to fix this issue promptly.