Order Status Tracker

Provide your customers with real-time order insights.

Free plan available

The Shopify Order Status Tracker App by HulkApps

AMSUM

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using this app for quite some time. There had been issues while using it as we got to know from our customers. But recent updates seesm to have corrected the issues. The app is good to use. Recommended.

September 22, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We really appreciate the recommendation, and we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in case you have any issues with our app!

QLbright

I think this is a great App. It integrated with my theme, it is easy to setup, and they helped me customize it quickly. It used to be totally free, but now I do not like that the free version is very limited, and I consider the paid plans to be too expensive. So in the future not sure if I will keep it.

May 14, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.