Order Status Tracker

Order Status Tracker

by HulkApps.com

Order Lookup & Package Status Tracking: Track Orders Live

XTRAVSHOP

it fit perfectly and bland properly in my store!
easy to install and set up.. just dont forget to copy the shipping link and show it in your store page ;)
Good job!

May 4, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was met in your interaction with our business!

If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Thank you once again!

Small Batch Sanitizers

The order status tracker is so easy for customers to use. I have had some questions fore the developer and they have responded to each request quickly. And they are adding a feature already that I requested. Can't beat this for the $$.

April 28, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Order Status Tracker app! We definitely pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Instafreshener

Super easy to use and has cut down on our customer service emails requesting where orders are. Thank you!

April 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you find Order Status Tracker App easy to use! We love the fact that customers can track their orders online, and are glad your Customer Support emails have reduced :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

ImpactBright

The support here is fantastic. They responded fast and resolved my issue relatively quickly. Helpful app :)

April 8, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our experts are always standing by to help; Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Emergency Lights

Our customers love the Real-Time Order Tracking. Easy to install and customize the look of it, highly recommend!

Grenade Soap Co.

Not surprised that this was easy to set up and use. We have always had a great experience when it comes to HulkApps!

Going Gear

We were looking for a way to streamline looking up orders as we always get a ton of requests from our customers. A+ 5 Stars!

Carnivore Club USA

We were looking for a way to slow down all of the tickets we get each month asking where an order is... Mission Accomplished! Thanks guys, you rock!

Battlbox.com

Love this app, reduces the amount of customer service tickets we get requesting this info! Great job guys!

Noble Woman Boutique

I love this app!! I didn't have to mess with my code in order for it be integrated so I'm happy!!!!

March 9, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're happy for you!

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Order Status Tracker, or any of our other apps!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8