Order & Customer Tagger

Order & Customer Tagger

by Omega

Auto add tag to order, customer by one or multi conditions

SIRPLUS

Useful app, able to determine on our orders whether or not the customer has ordered before. Very helpful support who were very open to adding this feature for us.

Kinobody

Great app. I went through several others that couldn't do what this app did very elegantly. I recommend it.

Titania Creations

Great app, easy to install and set up, I like that you can set more than one condition for it to apply a tag which is just what I needed.

Big And Tall Mart

When I first tried the app it was missing a function I needed to tag one specific thing. Other tags I needed were working fine but I needed it to do this one specific tag. They proceed to add the function to the app to make it happen and now everything works great! Highly recommend these guys and this app!

- Marc G

Les Laines Biscotte

For a while, I was looking for an app that could automatically tag orders that DO NOT CONTAIN a specific product. When I tried Order Tagger by Omega, this "negativ filter" was not available but I wrote to Omega Theme and they helped me with my specific request by adding this new feature to their app.

I had a very good service and I am happy to finally have an order tagger that suits my needs!