Order Tagger by Omega

Order Tagger by Omega

by Omega

Auto tag orders, customers with multiple conditions

SIRPLUS

Useful app, able to determine on our orders whether or not the customer has ordered before. Very helpful support who were very open to adding this feature for us.

Hello there!

Although it's been a long time but we would like to say thank you so much for taking your time to leave us such a wonderful review. We apparently know that nothing can be perfect so we always strive our best to support customers as much as we can.
We also appreciate your feedback; it’s what keeps us improving.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

Kinobody

Great app. I went through several others that couldn't do what this app did very elegantly. I recommend it.

Hello there!
It's been a year but we would like to say thank you again for your honest feedback. Thanks for choosing us among many options in the marketplace. Your continued patronage is a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.
Please do let us know if you have any questions.

Titania Creations

Great app, easy to install and set up, I like that you can set more than one condition for it to apply a tag which is just what I needed.

Hi there!

I know it isn’t much, but I hope you’ll accept this expression of thanks for choosing Order Tagger app from Omega. Even though it's been a while ago, but we would like you to know that you are always a vital part of our growth.
Please let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

Big And Tall Mart

When I first tried the app it was missing a function I needed to tag one specific thing. Other tags I needed were working fine but I needed it to do this one specific tag. They proceed to add the function to the app to make it happen and now everything works great! Highly recommend these guys and this app!

- Marc G

Hello there!

We would like to express our most sincere thank to you on here again for your support with us that long of time. It is customers like you that help keep our lights on, and we couldn't be more grateful.
As always, please feel free to contact us when you need our support, we are more than happy to help you!

Les Laines Biscotte

For a while, I was looking for an app that could automatically tag orders that DO NOT CONTAIN a specific product. When I tried Order Tagger by Omega, this "negativ filter" was not available but I wrote to Omega Theme and they helped me with my specific request by adding this new feature to their app.

I had a very good service and I am happy to finally have an order tagger that suits my needs!

Hello there!

We would like to say thank you again even if this review was 2 years ago. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made Order Tagger your premier choice for using. We definitely know that our app hasn't perfect and we really appreciate your comment to make us improve our feature, then our app can reach more customers like you.

Thank you again for choosing us and if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further, please don't hesitate to let us know.