Order Trigger

Order Trigger

by Robert Banh

Email the right team.

M.A.S MEAT CO.

I use this app to help allocate/automate orders based on zip/post codes.
Everything I asked to be changed or tweaked was done in a timely manner nothing was to big or small for the developer to help me out. Highly recommend outstanding customer service.

Reception Flip Flops

Great app, simple, does what it says. The support is quick and amazing. The guy answered my questions quickly and got my trigger working like I wanted. I have product options I needed sent to my vendor and since they are not native to Shopify (I use the Advanced Product Options app) I wanted to make sure the specific fields are included.

Pickybarsb2b Com

Awesome App, does exactly as described.
We use it to email a copy of our wholesale orders to the sales reps that service the account.
What makes this app super awesome though is the customer support. Super fast responses to questions and ability to make changes to make the app work even better for us. Thank you!

Casabellafineart

We use Order Trigger to send out customized emails to various vendors, depending on the contents of an order. This is superior to Shopify's built-in workaround based on fulfillment services. Order Trigger generates a single email to the customer and allows the merchant to fill an order in one go, rather than breaking it up by fulfillment providers. Highly customizable and extremely flexible, Order Trigger will probably do what you need right out of the box. However, we also found Rob incredibly helpful when a little customization was requested. He is fast and friendly!! Thank you for creating this app!

Serena Rockey @ Merchant Federation

Burger Motorsports

The email triggers works awesome as advertised. Developer was also able to add additional email trigger options which made this even more useful for our specific needs. Strongly suggest giving this a shot if you need user-definable email trigger functionality.

Modern Times Beer

Amazing and simple. This app is exactly what we were looking for and Robert was extremely helpful to work with.

Our online store is split between merchandise and coffee and we needed to have coffee orders sent to our coffee roaster. Not a problem with this app. 5 Stars hands down.

Rosin Tech Products

Great job, does exactly what I needed it to do. Very helpful with regards to support. I can't recommend this app more!! TRY IT.