OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

[GG$] GUNS GERMS $TEAL

We have used Order Cup since we started using Shopify, and all of the Support people are super helpful. This app is easy to use to and saves a lot of time by not having to wait in line at the post office.

ATAMA & Company Designer Art, Vinyl Toys, Prints & More

We have used ordercup for quite a while now and have to say it's pretty essential to our shipping efforts. We a running 3 online stores (Shopify and Magento) as well as an eBay account and they all integrate fairly easily. Any time we have had trouble, they have responded quickly and it's usually an issue with the shipping companies systems rather than ordercup.

Overall our most used app.

CMPclothing

We started using this App right before our business exploded. We fulfill hundreds of orders a day with the seamless integration of shipping info from Shopify to Order Cup. Its simplified our process and saved countless hours. I recommend this app for anyone fulfilling and shipping products.

AwesomeDrinks

There is absolutely no way we'd be doing our business the way we do without Ordercup. Our entire business is currently run by my wife and myself and her job is our "shipping department." The duplication of effort creating labels, doing international shipping forms and all the work to move customer data from Shopify to our USPS account, plus managing it is just not possible with 5-15+ orders a day and one person managing all of the shipping.

Ordercup is our "intern" that does all the grunt work and makes it all happen. Plus, their team is responsive and will call you personally if you're having problems and work you through the issues.

Functionality, efficiency and speed are #2 in our requirements, support is #1. Ordercup brought both (you never realize how much support matters until shopify decides to change something and mess with you).

Literally saves hours of time doing data entry and management. If you're a small shop trying to grow and need a way to get there, ordercup is your way to get there.

OutdoorsInc.com

Ordercup has made life easier. Seamless integration with the shipping services, invoice creation, and customer communication are made easy with ordercup. They pay for themselves quickly.

3 Up Golf

We have been using Ordercup for the first couple of months since our store has launched and we couldn't be happier with their service.

The integration with Shopify, packing slip functionality and international customs forms features have been a big time saver.

For the random occasion when I have to go directly to USPS.com for postage I feel like I'm back in the stone ages! Great job guys, keep up the good work.

~Rob
President of http://3upgolf.com

cellhelmet

Great product, but most importantly great support. Typically, I'll get called back within an hour. I haven't had much experience with bulk shipping yet, but one-offs are extremely easy on Ordercup. I highly suggest setting up ACH so you're saving on the transaction fees, but I haven't had any qualms yet with the app. Thanks Ordercup!

Empire Mayonnaise

This amazing app has made our small business streamlined and successful. I can't emphasize how much time it saves. Recommended!!

Ideal Bookshelf

I don't know how you would use Shopify without OrderCup, it's essential! We use it to ship everything, via various carriers, and it works great. Support has been extremely helpful when needed, and I highly recommend this app.

Rescue Chocolate

Ordecup is a must-have for me and my large sales volume. It makes the shipping process as fast and painless as it can be. I can also be sure that I'm choosing the most cost-effective shipping method when I use OrderCup.