OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

The Cordial Churchman

OrderCup is great! Batch Shipping is a lifesaver during the busy seasons of our business.

Squooshi

Easy interface with both Shopify and Amazon. Best of all is their tech support. As a newcomer to online selling OrderCup customer service has been a lifesaver.

Soxfords

Makes shipping easy! Fast support, even at the lower tier - love it!

USB Typewriter

I was using Stamps.com but it did not integrate with Shopify very well at all. OrderCup provides flawless Shopify integration, and I love that you can use DHL to ship internationally for cheap. There is one flaw I am unhappy with -- the fact you cannot batch-ship international orders! Please add this feature, OrderCup! Otherwise I am very pleased with this app.

Buy Island Creek Oysters Online | Order Oysters Online

Ordercup is flawless. We ship thousands of orders a year - all via FedEx Priority Overnight and we have never had an error that was caused by Ordercup. We can print labels and invoices from 5 computers at the same time with no issues. I would recommend it to anyone that ships multiple packages a day.

Botanic Gifts - Terrariums, Buy Terrarium Kits & Terrarium Supplies

This app has saved me so much time!!! I use it with Fedex and it works flawlessly. Customer service is very quick to respond. Highly recommend this app! Couldn't live without it now!

FUCT STORE

Great Program. Intuitive and easy to use. I would recommend to any other online retail site.

Whipping Post

I used ordercup since I opened my store and its been a lifesaver. Good, responsive customer support as well!

Felix

Ordercup definitely helps you save time with shipping and postage. Has been quite good for a small business.

S2KI Store

Order Cup has been a great tool to use for shipping. It has helped us so much to get all our products out in a timely manner. I would recommend this to any company looking to grow