OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Woodwear Sunglasses

This is one of our favorite apps! It has saved us so much time with our shipments and it works great! You would be silly not to buy this app - it pays for itself!

woodwearsunglasses.com

Grateful

I would absolutely recommend using OrderCup!!

It has taken the nightmare way from fulfilling orders and turning it in to a dream!!

Must Get!!

Thank You Order Cup!

MINT POLISH™

Ordercup makes shipping a cinch and saves me money and time. The customer support is amazing too!

Shop Ewing Athletics

This app literally has saved us hundreds of hours of cut and paste tedious labor and allows us to have less employees be way more productive, and at the same time not just faster, but more organized as well. No way I would think of running an online store without Ordercup

PinataCasa

Ordercup is quick, easy to use, and the staff is awesome. It saves us at least ten hours a week!

Big Rock Trees LLC

Having used several shipping solutions in the past, my search ended when I found Ordercup. It's simple, it works well, and takes about 1 minute per order (if you take your time).

The integration with Shopify is seamless. What more could you want?

I have no idea how good their service is. I've never needed any!

-John

Of a Kind

Order cup makes shipping a breeze - perfect for a growing company like us. Stellar customer service to boot.

Project Repat

Order cup is great for us! It is very intuitive and our production partners love it- highly recommended

Understood Clothing

OrderCup is great and has completely streamlined my invoice and shipping workflow. We couldn't be happier with it.

Kenu

Ordercup is a great fulfillment app and I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for a fulfillment service to work directly with Shopify. Their customer service is awesome and I haven't come across any limitations!