OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

I wish there were another app to integrate shipping with Shopify. It's so very nice to not have to copy and paste shipping info to another program, but everything is far more difficult in OC than it should be. Nothing is intuitive, not even setting up and everything just seems poorly organized.

Cost also leaves something to be desired. They charge a $10 monthly fee AND the postage is more expensive than other methods (for USPS anyway).

Add on top of that, in my experience, nothing has really gone smoothly with them (perhaps catching OC at a bad time - but they've had tons of server issues causing me to use another program to send shipments out, completely defeating the purpose) and I'm really not a fan.

I had high hopes for this app, but when it came to pricing it fell short.

On one hand, it's the perfect solution for Shopify since it completely integrates, and automates many of the features that are otherwise manual with, say, Stamps.com. On the other hand, you can't ship something stand alone (eg- if you have a special request from a customer).

In those instances you'll have to use Click-n-Ship, Stamps.com or some other solution. Furthermore, while the $10/month seems like a steal on the surface, when you include the percentage up-charge on postage purchases (especially during peak shipping times) this service could end up costing $100 or more for some months.

End of the day, I think they need to figure out a better structure for charging, and ultimately allow for a stand alone shipping situation that's not necessarily contingent upon a Shopify order.

I use this product in my store MezuzahStore.com. It works really well and is very nicely integrated with Shopify. My only complaint is that they seem to charge more for postage than say stamps.com. You have to decide if the savings in time is worth it for you. Also if you use other services like FedEx or UPS and not just USPS like me, I would think it is a must.

Excellent and powerful app. It was self explanatory enough to get up and going with everything to the point where it was functional for us. After trying to look at ways to streamline everything with our shopify store I got an email over to support and they increased my efficiency with our process by 2x or 3x. A lot of features and tools here that I didn't not know existed when I first got setup. The landing page for the product on their website is not as helpful as it could be with listing the feature set and listing the full capabilities but trust me, dive in it is all there.

From logos on packing slips, to printing off order invoices, creating custom orders, special note sections if someone is giving your product as a gift, etc. It is all there.

A huge bonus we just unearthed is that we can insure our packages through ordercup instead of our shipping carrier for a whole lot less than we can with the carrier savings us a healthy percentage on our cost in shipping. This feature will depending on your volume of shipments be a huge saver for you.

Super pleased with these guys, use them!

I love OrderCup! It has made our shipping process much easier! A one stop shop that generates a tracking number and links back into shopify!! The support is awesome...they are very involved and willing to help--Aloke Nath is the best!

Absolutely love it! So easy to use and for those of us that are a bit computer challenged the support is excellent! Thank You Ordercup!

It's a great idea, but it doesn't see to work for me. Maybe it's because I'm on a Mac, not sure. Some labels don't generate properly and can't seem to create customs forms for USPS. If it worked properly, I'd buy it.

This is a MUST if you are integrating shipping into your shopify store.
It not only pulls all the order/customer info over from shopify, it also communicates back to shopify, seamlessly, and closes the order, adds the tracking, emails the customer etc...
As I said, a MUST for the Shopify customer that also ships!
Shadd
GetChia.com

As a Mac user, I could not use the app (though this wasn't displayed anywhere in the content I reviewed on the service). This prevented printers to be selected - rendering the use of my thermal printer pointless.

I also found the customer service poor. They responded to some email quickly, but often waited days for questions they couldn't or didn't want to answer.

Finally, after switching to endicia, I discovered that they are about $1 more for shipping.

If you are a Mac user, do not bother with this service. *Please include this in future advertising so others don't waste hours educating themselves on how it works only to find out the hard way.

*Note: If you are a windows user and don't mind paying more for shipping, all of the functionality of OrderCup appeared to be very valuable.

Ordercup has worked very well so far, but needs more explanation of the label printing process (what templates, etc.), and needs to notify Shopify correctly when an order is only shipped partially.

Right now, even if you deselect the products you're not shipping, it sets the status in Shopify to "Fulfilled", instead of "Partial"