OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Status Shades

Tech support is great and very quick. We've been using Ordercup now for 8 months and have shipped tons of packages without problem.

Air Plant Supply Co.

The tech took care of my issue. Prompt, courteous servce!!

Archer Adams London

Very useful app with great customer service. A "must have."

Sequin Appliques

Wow what a great help I received today with setting up this wonderful asset to my store. I'm so excited to get this started as I can see it will save me a lot of time and effort to get these packages out to my customers. I know they will also see that I have them in mind as I find these great apps to add to my store so that it can continue to run smoothly. So happy to have found this first class app so I can cancel my other shipping accounts.

Just Coffee Cooperative

Great tool to save tons of time, money and hassle. Highly recommended.

Rifle Dynamics

Great customer service!!! Thank you!!!

Red Label Nutrition

these guys are top notch! Their customer service is absolutely fantastic and they helped me set up shipping and were there every step of the way! Definitely recommend!

Aquarium Co-Op

Great Customer service! Love this app!

RonixStickers.com

WOW!!! This is so easy!!! I used only Ebay before Shopify and OrderCup is that missing link to Shopify to streamline shipping!!! Thanks! I also had a self induced tech support issue that they resolved (a real person walked me through the solution). LOVE THIS APP!!!!!

CanStand

Ordercup has been a huge help in making the order and shipping process much easier!! Customer support within hours of an email as well.

Thanks a ton!