OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PinataCasa

Time spent using app Almost 10 years

Ordercup is quick, easy to use, and the staff is awesome. It saves us at least ten hours a week!

Big Rock Trees LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Having used several shipping solutions in the past, my search ended when I found Ordercup. It's simple, it works well, and takes about 1 minute per order (if you take your time).

The integration with Shopify is seamless. What more could you want?

I have no idea how good their service is. I've never needed any!

-John

Of a Kind

Time spent using app Over 7 years

Order cup makes shipping a breeze - perfect for a growing company like us. Stellar customer service to boot.

Project Repat

Order cup is great for us! It is very intuitive and our production partners love it- highly recommended

Understood Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

OrderCup is great and has completely streamlined my invoice and shipping workflow. We couldn't be happier with it.

Kenu

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ordercup is a great fulfillment app and I would recommend it to anybody who is looking for a fulfillment service to work directly with Shopify. Their customer service is awesome and I haven't come across any limitations!

Captain Company

Time spent using app About 4 years

This is a great system that I would definitely recommend. We had some trouble with our printers at the beginning, but the Ordercup support team got back to us right away and got every running smoothly again. All in all, it keeps the shipping process simple, yet remains powerful enough to handle all our needs.

Shaolo Gear

I've been using OrderCup for some time and it'a a great system.

It has it's ups and downs, but as a whole I would definitely recommend it to anyone. When reading the comments below there is a lot of misinformation, especially regarding the mac platform.

Here is what you should know:

OC works just fine with a mac, but it requires extra setup. You'll need to follow the instructions in the support section for setting up CUPS printing if you have a Thermal printer. You WILL need the latest version of Java from Oracle.

The only DPI supported is 203. So don't buy a fancy thermal printer unless it uses 203dpi resolution. Your shipping labels will print but they will be small, and packing lists will not work at all.

OC has good rates and great customer service. There are times they can be a bit slow to respond, but I think that has more to do with them taking their time to investigate the issue.

The interface DOES allow you to ship random items. You just create a new order, fill out the customer details and ship.

As a whole, I give OC a thumbs up. It continues to improve and will only get better with time.

Official 30A Gear

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Order cup was very helpful. got right back to me on my problem and helped me resolve it great support

Hot Girls Pearls

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Ordercup is fantastic - even better is their support team!

Submit a ticket with a query and they respond immediately to let you know they've got it and will be in touch. If they can answer your question with an email, they do so very quickly - when your query requires a phonecall, they schedule and follow-up on time.

Ordercup's support team are helpful and informative on a broad-reaching scale and surpass expectations every time.