OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Chasing Paper

Time spent using app Over 7 years

With my launch just around the corner I was worried about how to handle the shipping portion of the orders -- Ordercup has great videos and easy set up. Also, was able to get support on questions and now I am confident to start my business!

PANYL

I am pretty darned psyched to be on Ordercup. I switched over from ShippingEasy, which turned out to be not so easy on our customers (they only offer USPS, which loses every 10th package and which now seems to take anywhere from 3-30 days for domestic priority mail. Don't even get me started on international). We also do a lot of international business, and having the DHL option with Ordercup is so key. Plus, Ordercup has wowed me with their customer service. They are friendly, knowledgeable and most importantly, proactive about addressing issues. Thanks, Ordercup!

StacheTATS

Ordercup has been amazing for all my shipping needs.

iAEDtrainer

Works great and seamless. Had a few problems that were really my misunderstanding. I submitted a support ticket, got an immediate phone call and they walked me through everything. Makes shipping really easier. Thanks guys

teaminspireproject

I just started a brand new business and was overwhelmed with all the choices in shipping options. Thankfully I stumbled across OrderCup. They explained all my options and walked with me step by step to help me ship my first order. Not only was it easy and convenient, but I saved a ton in shipping. Thank you so much for all your help and the great customer service!

SoundAsleepCare.com - ResMed and Respironics CPAP masks, CPAP machines, and CPAP parts

OrderCup is great! Loving it so far, would not be using shopify if it wasn't for this app.

Designer Pages

Fabulous and immediate customer support!

Registration Frames Call Center

Great Service!!!! like it so far!

kollettibambini

ordercup is very helpful & quick at responding and resolving issues

Good Company

thumbs up to OC customer service !