OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mint Nail Polish

I have never felt compelled to write a review for a web application, but after the customer service that I received last weekend, it feels necessary to give a shout out to the amazing tech support of OrderCup.

My Zebra printer unexpectedly quit working with OrderCup. The tech support arranged a call with me, and what I thought was going to be a hopeless situation (I was already looking into buying a new printer) was solved within less than an hour on the phone. I will not hesitate to ask for help from these guys again.

Ball and Buck

We've used OrderCup for the past few months and we love it! Makes running the online store so much easier. The integration with multiple carriers and printing to the Zebra Thermal Printer really is simple. Plus, it makes your packages look far more professional not having to tape the labels to the packages. Very good customer support as well. They have been very helpful with setting up the store and even little tricks like mapping the customers selected shipping method to the drop-down item: making shipping their package even fewer steps.

BigRockTrees.com

I have used Ordercup for about a year now. Having used several others in the past I have to say it works great. Its the best option out there for Shopify store owners. I recommend it heavily.

Seed World

This app should be called Simplify.....

By far the best shopify app experience i had.
Don't hesitate get the app especially if you have multiple stores.

Best Made Company

We love ordercup batch shipping!!

Pink Pineapple Shop

Very helpful, got us set up quickly and were very nice!!! Definitely recommend this app!!!

drinkcrazywater

Ordercup was amazing at helping us set up our shipping. So fast and easy.

Nabele Natural Products

While Ordercup's support staff is very nice and genuinely want to help you (although I didn't appreciate the phone calls asking me to give a better review than the one I left a previously) - I'm afraid the program just leaves too much to be desired for me. The user interface is pretty bad. It would be ok if this were the 15 years ago, but compared to most any other program it seems rudimentary. They really should invest in UI design. Granted, some people don't care if the site looks nice, just as long as it works. It does work, mostly, but it's not at all intuitive. It's hard to figure out where settings and options are and I feel like I spend too much time bumbling around looking for things. Their competition won me over because of cost and a MUCH better user experience.

Sorry Ordercup, you just aren't a good fit for me. But based on other reviews, it seems you have plenty other satisfied users. Good luck to you.

Minx

Great app! Saves so much time with shipping and invoicing all in one place.

Michigan Awesome | Michigan T-shirts

Incredible customer service! I'm running two websites and this App takes care of the shipping for both.

Beats standing in line at the post office!