OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Whipping Post

Ordercup has been great. Real responsive to questions. Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Dr. Robin for Kids

I has a problem printing shipping labels and customer service was responsive and solved the problem quickly. Would use it again!

StacheTATS

Love the batch shipping. It makes it really easy to send out orders quick

3 Up Golf

We're still in our trial period but we are LOVING Order Cup. Shipping, both domestic and to Canada, have been a breeze and I'm very pleased with the workflow interface.

Great job!

Rise & Hang Travel Gear

Great job to the Ordercup team, I LOVE the "Chatting with Ordercup" function, they are quick, responsive and able to help with pretty much everything! Keep up the good work!

Jersey Strong Tees / The Shirt Dr.

This is the BEST order processing APP I have ever seen. Helps organize and ship as well as notify customers of their order progress. Technical Support is unbelievable they will remain on the phone until your problem is resolved or question is answered. I HIGHLY recommend!

AfroVeda Hair Products

This is my first experience with OrderCup but I can tell it is going to be a good partnership. The online chat function was great! Received immediate assistance and problem solved in less than a minute! Customer service is over the top and the functionality of the app is going to save me tons of time. Very well done!

Lazy Dog T-Shirts

Brand new to Order Cup but so far the Customer Support has been top notch! Great online chat feature and within literally minutes of needing help you get called/contacted via chat.

Very patient support also. Puts you at ease to ask as many questions as you have. Makes you feel like your not going it alone.

Well done Support staff keep up the good work !!

Jersey Strong Tees / The Shirt Dr.

This is by far the simplest and best app for order shipping and management. Real time shipping and auto updating into shopify allowing customers to access tracking and shipping.

EZ Bag Lift

I just launched my store and along with I am using Ordercup for my shipping and label needs. Odercup has been fantastic to work with! They are very responsive and setting up was a breeze.