OrderCup

OrderCup

by Kuberas Inc.

Ship More, Pay Less!

Olympia Activewear

We absolutely love this app and use it every single day. They also have great customer support!!

The Huckleberry Patch

We at the Huckleberry Patch have greatly appreciated their quick response to any issues that we have had since we started. Always helpful when they contact us anyway that is needed to walk us through any time we have a problem.

Nialaya

OrderCup has made shipping so much easier for us, and their customer service is outstanding! They respond quickly and will even get on the phone with you to explain everything. Ed in customer service is so pleasant and explains everything well.
Thank you, OrderCup!

Spacing

Been using for a few years now. Makes shipping much faster and support has always been helpful!

Maya Wrap

We are quite happy with app and we are thrilled with the customer support. They have been extremely responsive and very helpful.

Specialtyapples

Great service. Called me within 10 minutes and solved my problem.

Thanks again.

David

Specialtyapples.com

Gorgeousvipclientele

great app. use it on all my shops. They are very good at helping you with any questions you may have.

Air Plant Shop

We have used this app since the start of our ecommerce business in 2012. They have worked with us through our growing pains and now help us to manage 6 channels including 3 Shopify stores, 2 Etsy stores and an Amazon Store. We also integrated with Volusion and Ebay when we were selling on those platforms in the past. At one point we were shipping a lot internationally and their pre-filled custom declarations were especially efficient and helpful!

Ed and Aloke are always willing to answer our questions about well, some very unique issues. Many of our feature requests have turned into features. Ten stars!

Eighth Generation

It has been a great experience working with the OC team the past 3 years +. The team members I have contacted with most are Ed and Aloke. They are prompt to response to my Qs and help me whenever I needed help. They sure are professionals and knowledgeable in their system.

The OC system has also saved us money-often times, their rates are much better than my own carriers’ accounts. And the monthly fee they charge is very reasonable.

So, overall, we are very happy that OC is our shipping partner.

Thank you OC team!

Anny

Pondmegastore

Aloke has been very helpful in helping us implement this with features that we needed for our company. We hope this is a great system for communicating the orders with our customers.

Aloke and Ed respond very quickly to questions.