OrderCup

Ship More, Pay Less!

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Urbio

Support was very helpful! Helped with our first multi-package shipping.

Dance With Me

Loving this App! Great phone support. Thank you for helping. I will spread the word.

Tailgate Clothing

Awesome app and awesome tech support. Totally helpful and fixed our issues right away. Great app!

NEX PROSHOP

Their customer service is awesome!!

Kohana Coffee

It's wonderful and the service is very good and we would like to Quick Books be linked with Shopify and Ordercup.

Algierz Online

good software. responsive people running it too.

Kith NYC

Makes everything super easy. Thumbs up.

BluScenes

OrderCup is a class act and my most-relied-up app in the App Store. Recently I encountered a problem integrating another custom store, and I received a call within 20 minutes.

BluScenes recently migrated from another ecommerce platform to Shopify, and we used to do a very labor intensive and error-prone two-way file exchange between our old site and Endicia.com.

I can't even begin to calculate how much time OrderCup has saved me in processing our orders, and it is designed with the kind of elegant simplicity that attracted us to Shopify in the first place.

With the push of a button, a USPS label is printed (to our Zebra LP2844 printer) and tracking is automatically updated as soon as we print the packing slip.

Customs forms are printed automatically, saving us additional time and frustration.

And best of all, because we no longer needed our old Endicia account, OrderCup paid for itself.

Jason Rosenfeld
Proprietor
Scenic Labs, LLC
www.bluscenes.com

iMarine - "Your Marine Pump and Water Systems Specialists"

OrderCup has simplified the shipping process for us. Coupled with their great support team our mail order business is functioning smoothly and we recommend their services highly.

Keep up the great work.

Rich Travisano
President
www.imarineinc.com

ThermoVape

Great app for Shopify once you figure out all the intricacies! But i have to give credit where credit is due, and that is to the customer service. They have a very knowledgeable and helpful group. Thank You